Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kat's Rewhitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

KatrinMair

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: KatrinMair

Country & Timezone: GMT+2

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information you character would not know to your advantage. Powergaming is making your character omnipotent and all-knowing

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, My name is Kat. I played a lot on this server some years ago. Meanwhile a lot has happened in my life. i got married, and i have a beautiful little daughter now who is the sun in my life. I love playing DnD and every other genre of pen and paper adventures i can get my hands on. and i started to notice that i miss MC so here i am :)

Referral: Ancient Wisdom

{Character Section}
Character Name: Bonnie

Race: Human

Appearance: Brown Hair, brown eyes, fair skintone, beautiful red and white dress with flowers in her hair

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

I am standing here in this little stand trying to sell my flowers. I grow them myself in my garden, water them daily and care for them.
I made flower arrangements for many occasions in my life, I did bigger contracts back then:
I made them for the birthday of a Lord wearing purple, black and silver. Who it was? I have to be discreet, but we are in good contact.
I made flower arrangements for the captain of the Warbringer. The ship looked beautiful as I saw it sail away into the stormy sea with those mountains of waves. Disappearing at the horizon it almost looked like it was afloat in the sky. It was a joyful day for me. Seeing something so mighty adorned with my work.

I also made them for new lovers. A black-haired, bearded gentleman with some elven blood in his veins, a commoner, courting a lady of noble family lineage. Small bouquet. Colourful wildflowers.
I made them for their engagement. Same bouquet. They were handed to her together with a small silver ring. It was all he had.
I made them for their Wedding. White and red roses with rich ivy greenery adorning the banners of blue and yellow blowing in the soft summer breeze.
I made them for banquets. Fully laden tables with more food that a sane commoner like myself could have ever imagined back then.
I made them to celebrate the birth of their firstborn son. So much black hair, looking exactly like his father. I saw the smile on his face, the wonder in his eyes.

I made them for the gentleman’s funeral. Open casket. Black roses and ivy with specks of those colourful wildflowers that he first gifted to her. He had died so young. Leaving behind a child that was not old enough to understand.
That day I cried, as I say something beautiful end. …
Today...
Today I gifted a young girl a small yellow flower. I saw her face light up as the tiny hands grabbed the flower. A face full of joy and innocence. She reminds me of that small boy in the crib. I wonder where he is now, I wonder if he is well. I wonder how his life unfolds. But I might never know.

His wife never ordered flowers again.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.