Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Kellian

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Roran has begun traveling throught the Northern Kingdoms. In search of something and/or someone.

Also two new pictures added to the OP at the bottom. o:
So many good pictures and gifs of this guy, cannot decide *DIES*

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update to the main profile.

Most noticeable updates are to Regrets and his goals. (Good luck to Roran on one of those xD)

Also this character will be coming back soon, to all this who want a chance to catch/kill him. (As soon as I can get on the server again-)

Also I have decided that this character is a one life character. Meaning should he finally meet justice he will most likely not return.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Relations:
Roran's thoughts of you no longer matter, only three things matter to him now.
I Will Protect You:
Sorrel
Aragion
Alanna
Erikor
Sheila
Balatro
Vlad

You're On Your Own:
August
Vattiucuss
Sicari
Wulfe
Lilith
Richarda
Morna
Everyone Unlisted

I Will Kill You:
Tybalt
Regis
Rihya
Tzemik
After a sudden turn of events Roran has removed himself from his family and is the last remaining Blood Serpent.
He officially has nothing to lose.
It is now known by a few that Roran worships a heretical god and he no longer strives to hide it.
(This is still not public knowledge unless told.)

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Wait, so The Blood Serpants are gone and Roran is the last remaining? Or did I read that post wrong?
They are goneish- Roran still wants to keep working towards their goals and find more people but literally all of my members bailed when we got called out by a powerful mystic. :/ The only one truly remaining was his daughter and he told her she couldn't continue down the path of the Serpent and told her to leave.

.. Long story short yes, Roran is the last member of the Blood Serpents.