Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Kellian

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update mainly to relations.~ (Third Post)
@Sophe @Azur_Deathblade @bettemus99 @GrimReaper @Lavilethorn @Sir Andrew Wallins @Tomato150

On a separate note!

Roran is having a second child. His wife Pyhrra is pregnant and we need someone to play the child.
If anyone is interested post here and/or PM me and we can talk it out. OOCly we are hoping for a boy but if you want to play a girl that is fine.~
All details are up for debate and you will be raised to be a Blood Serpent.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Update mainly to relations.~
@Sophe @Azur_Deathblade @bettemus99 @GrimReaper @Lavilethorn @Sir Andrew Wallins

On a separate note!

Roran is having a second child. His wife Pyhrra is pregnant and we need someone to play the child.
If anyone is interested post here and/or PM me and we can talk it out. OOCly we are hoping for a child but if you want to play a girl that is fine.~
All details are up for debate and you will be raised to be a Blood Serpent.
Are girls not children?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Can I sit down here? I'm just going to sit right here. I mean, I hope I'm not in the way or anything, but this seems like an interesting place to sit.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
+Roran's first son has been born, Aragion Campion. (Player still unknown. If no one volunteers I shall play him once Roran dies)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update to all the relations. They are all now from Roran's IC perspective!

Also the character Aragion is still up for grabs. Last time I will bring it up or I will just play him myself should Roran die. ;)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updates to relations.

+Roran is no longer married because he ordered the death of his wife after she tried to take their son and daughter away from him. (None of this would be IC knowledge, especially Pyhrra being dead.)

Raith

Lord of Altera
Updates to relations.

+Roran is no longer married because he ordered the death of his wife after she tried to take their son and daughter away from him. (None of this would be IC knowledge, especially Pyhrra being dead.)
except to those who were there, and done the deed~