Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Klaud_Strife - Application [approved - Aug]

Klaud_Strife

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Klaud_Strife
2. Your real name: Josh (Short for Joshua :p)
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes, I followed the links that lead me to the wiki page with the ToC info.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing?:
I want to be able to play on an MC server and feel as if I'm setting out on adventures in a fantasy land without anybody messing up the experience, and to actually have people that are doing the same thing as me, so that I don't get bored of "adventuring" by myself. This is the first RP server that I have ever applied for, but I have visited other no whitelist RP servers but found that no one was actually role playing on those servers, so I left.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, my name is Josh, and as you probably already know, my MC name is 'Klaud_Strife'.
I am a big fan of RPG games and would like to have the same role playing experience while playing Minecraft. When I am playing a game, or reading a book, I want to be fully immersed in what is going on in that fantasy world, and I believe that I will be able to do just that while playing MC on this server, due to the server rules and descriptions.
When playing in online MC servers, I often like to travel the land, visiting cities that players have built, and often looking to slay zombies and the such. While I have traversed many servers and cities during my time in MC, I have never done so with the presence of like minded role players/adventurers. After getting my fill of exploration, I then search for a place to build, usually separated, but not too far away from other settlements. I usually play MC with friends, but also play on my own. I hope that I will be accepted into this server, so that I may experience a real RP sevrer.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This is a link to my MC page on Facebook. The album contains screenshots of my creations and adventures: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.177323608991195.42955.177320235658199&type=3

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I don't grief because I'm scared of being banned and my user name spread around in forums to all other servers causing me to be banned in lots of other servers. I don't hack, because I play MC on a Mac, which doesn't support 98% of hacks/mods, and I am also too computer illiterate to be able to install them.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware, because I have read that on the server website, and it is a common rule amongst other servers that I have participated in.

12. How did you find out about our server?
A friend on Facebook posted a link on my wall to a website of MC server lists. I saw "Role Playing" in this server's description, and instantly became interested.

13. Have you voted for us?: Yes I sure have.

Aug88

Grand Architect
very nice application my friend im looking forward to your work !

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege. There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here.
Welcome to Altera!