Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

La Bette Artwork

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I'm corrently working on a picture to Abbey's stories, and I wanted to just make one of Bewpy for a start.. Look for my second post in this thread, gonna use it for uploading pictures!
Me feelz special... and stupid.. I didn't even know this thread exsisted until now.. ;)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
You have story-making skills ;)

I think i will not do any stories to Vehrion, Because i dont have time, My ideas fail, And my english is bad :(

And give it a shot on the story, even just a little P.O.V. Of your character will help others see your motives.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I can't make someone else's character, even if I wanted to. I wouldn't understand their character as they do. I couldn't make another character act in a different way then what their creator has thought of them. Although, in my stories I can write my P.O.V. but not anyone else's, for I might make the character act upon difference then the 'normal'.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Well if i create an story and you make it better? But anyway, This thread is for Bette's awesome creations, Back on the topic okay? :D