Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Lady Evelyn Arwedhel

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
But yes, as with Faelin's profile, I hope to continually update the Relations, and (hopefully) I will manage some more diary entries for Evelyn. :D
Who knows... Maybe even a backstory. :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Can you stay online as much as possible most days until around 2a.m.? I know I'm not asking much, but I'd appreciate it.

It's almost like we live in different timezones!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Can you stay online as much as possible most days until around 2a.m.? I know I'm not asking much, but I'd appreciate it.

It's almost like we live in different timezones!
...Ehm, no. :p Sleepy time now...

But might I ask why? {Must. Get. Out. Of. Posh. Elf. Mode.}

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Is otter going to be hated?
Use your eyes! :p

It's bizarre playing a character who actually has some degree of faith in other people... :D
I never get to Role-Play with you. ;_;
Just poke me in-game, or else hover around the Elumeril Estate, Airdocks, Imlasdris, Tauredal and Port Silver for this character, and Port Silver, Airdocks, Stormhold, Tauredal and Witches' Brew for Faelin. :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Just poke me in-game, or else hover around the Elumeril Estate, Airdocks, Imlasdris, Tauredal and Port Silver for this character, and Port Silver, Airdocks, Stormhold, Tauredal and Witches' Brew for Faelin. :p
Would not recommend Tauredal, she is a few steps away from being a tree already, not very easy to find :p