Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LightningPrince's Whitelist Application [Approved - Snerus]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
LightningPrince

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
NY, USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone refers to character like theirs know them, and knows everything about them without past interactions

"Hey Mark! How's your secret formula goin'?"

"What."

Powergaming is when someone plays an overpowered character, or in a situation overpowers a person without them struggling in anyway.

"You're mine." I grabbed onto Anne and threw her out the window killing her.

"What."

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello, my name is Joshua and I’m 16 and I live in my parents basement. I love to play Overwatch(hanzo/pharah/reinhardt main, reason why I’m forced into the basement) and Crusader Kings 2. I love to write stories, especially lore. I have 3 fluffball puppers, they give only the best kisses. I love history as well, I always like to compare it to a story that happened in real life. Also I like memes, great saucy memes.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Vestele.
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Reed Muir Monroe

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Reed has dark, thick auburn hair. His eyes are a sort of crystal light green. He stands at ,6’1 and average weight. He wears a hemp brown vest under he wears a white hemp tunic and likewise to the vest brown pants. He also wears a belt with a silver buckle. His jawline and cheek is sort of rounded, structured only a tad, matching with his slim physique.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
Reed is a young Forest Elf, curious of the world. He always had an itch for the world beyond his commune, but internal conflicts and societal pressure kept him from indulging his curiosities. At a young age he would imagine the outside world, think about the castles made of stone and their lush marketplaces. He loved hearing tales from his fellow wood elves about the humans and the the other elves, how they wear bright armor and fight for what they believe. He just wanted to travel the world on his own and experience all these things himself. He doesn’t want a castle, or anything else ambitious, but he wouldn’t mind to get to try out the shiny armor they wear. He also got into archer, not so much melee weapons. He was tempted to go out and find a village and try to learn everything, and just observe how they work and function without the cooperation his race has; but after hearing and considering a few stories of misdeeds among the others, murdering and stealing, he was ashamed and tried to suppress those damned temptations. Now to the present, he is 19 and became a proud hunter, and contrary to his calm demeanor he still has that same itch from way back when.

His voice is soft and melodic, as is natural for his kind. He is quite a natural at climbing trees because they are his preferred spot for hunting and napping. He also developed a hobby of woodwork, making tiny totems or animals to pass the time once in awhile. He’s not really good at it, however. His social skills among his kind are passable, but once he enters outer society he’ll slowly, but with determination, tries to understand the concepts of it. He’s taken a liking in his hunting profession, and often wonders if he can just sneak out with the pelts and meats and sell them, and maybe buy something for the heck of it. He self taught himself in “swordplay”(just swinging a stick), and like his work ethic, is pretty poor, but once in awhile he can land a good wack (If he doesn’t just gives up and does something productive, or if the stick breaks.) He’s quite a happy go lucky guy, and is quite innocent to the outside world once he’s exposed to it. He also has a decent way with children, because he’s as immature as a child

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Splendid work with this application. I don't see any outstanding issues with it, though I do feel the need to remind you that you must select a skin appropriate to the character you are playing and the setting of our server before you begin to RP in earnest.

This being said,

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.