Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LionChargeROAR Whitelist Application [Approved - Squidziod]

LionChargeROAR

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

LionChargeROAR

2. How old are you?

(Recently turned) 14

3. What country are you from?

The United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes! (Loving the format of each of these)

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is when you use something you have learned OOC and use it IRP as your character even though your character hasn't mentally nor physically learned it, Exp: A character stole from you, someone says it ooc and your character goes to confront them even though they have no physical nor logical evidence, Powergaming or Poweremoting on the other hand is when your character does something impossible and something they don't know how to do, Short Exp: Blew up an entire region when I stepped foot onto it

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No, but it isn't limited to

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Squidziod (Squidziod, DoolinDesperado)
(Safe keeping) Ayda (Asirel_Luik, Orderni)

8. Tell us about yourself!

I'm in love with old music, stuff like a few years old and others from the 80's. I'd say I'm a relatively kind gal, but I'm a huge loner IRL, but I'm a huge social geek online and love the online world, this includes, calls, texts, and roleplaying with online friends, and writing stories. My other games that I play are Skyrim, Ark survival, Overwatch, and more like that, but though I play many games my overall preference are roleplay games, I'm quite good at roleplaying and I'm experienced many different roleplays. Interesting fact about me: I have overall 7 cats, 3 dogs, 1 bird, 2 guinea pigs, and 16 fish. I'm also a huge visual artist and I love art! I love many people except arrogant or rude people. Overall I'm very active on the online world posting my art and playing a whole bunch of video games and I'm proud! Because I also consider myself quite nice (I try not to sound like I'm full of myself so I hope others don't think that about me) :heart:

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
(One of my cute drawings)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Sadly no one had referred me, I'm sorry for that maybe one person that could've won a reward, but I found this server by searching for a new medieval roleplay server after the one I used to go to had become very insulting (Won't mention the name of the server for Server rules purpose)

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name: Vanora Gwendolynn
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)

Character Age: 190 (Silver elf age)
(Simple enough!)

Character Race: Silver elf
(Have a look through our Playable Races!)

Appearance: 5'9" in height, tall and thin, long slender fingers and high cheekbones, light silver hair, green eyes, flawless light pale skin, long flowing (covering hands and feet) robe/dress made with silky fabric with soft slippers, bright yet muted colors, like purple, silver, and green, on the clothing, applies sun slave and wears a hood to protect her flawless skin from sun damage.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

Vanora, a Mischievous Silver elf, playing jokes, and sometimes pick pocketing others, an elf that had been determined all her life, aloof, and a very intelligent women, yet she was quite blunt but kept some secrets. She was one wonderful singer, with her graceful voice, her singing was like the angels from heaven, but of course she never really sung out in the open, only when she was alone or with someone she had trusted. She'd also have great hearing but struggled once in awhile with picking up whispers, she'd have quite delicate ears that were easy to damage with a sudden yell when she's listening to a conversation.

Vanora had been born into the land of Altera, in a lower class of silver elves, immediately after being born she'd been given many opportunities to learn and become educated she was too young to understand and accept so her family would usually immediately accept, she was the 2nd child of her family with an older brother. Vanora hadn't had a place to call home as her family traveled and moved quite often. She'd been taught to never get lost in her own emotion, but sometimes her own family would do it to portray disappointment. Vanora left her home whenever she could as the tension in her family was quite unnerving and was worrying.

Vanora was like other Silver elves, she really enjoyed music and dinners and balls, though it was told she was a lower class it'd seem like a pleasure to perform, Vanora was greatly interested and loved music so when she is told to perform she would always do it, she had trusted all Silver elves which is why she is usually so calm performing, she never like performing in front of other races and she usually feels judge toward her. She'd love singing but also enjoyed the lute quite nicely, she'd hate when music is played that had no deeper meaning as all the music in a silver elves culture has deep meaning.

Vanora enjoyed much food, but usually never poorly made or heavy food, she'd be near vegetarian with the exception of seafood and bird. She'd eat soft bread and vegetables with some fruit. Some of her favorite foods by far is cold soup and salad, she doesn't enjoy alcohol at all and prefers hot tea.

She was a huge sucker for the god Silas and enjoyed him very much. Vanora's family fell in love with the god, while Vanora knew her limits so she wasn't as crazy.

Vanora loved being alone, she'd enjoy performing music, but she'd seem quite limited to things, but she was extremely happy with what she had as a lower class, she'd ignore the thought of people frowning upon lower class. She'd soon realize her pockets were empty, Vanora was quite poor and had almost nothing to live off so she'd begin to pick pocket and steal from others, she knew it was wrong but she couldn't live without the things she steals, mostly food and comforting objects, she loved playing jokes and playing around, but stealing wasn't like her from the start but it soon became something that she did often.

Vanora was also quite different from others, she had split personalities, usually deciding on her clothing, if she wears her hood she is quite shy, quiet, more diligent and quick on her feet, but once rid of the hood she is quite intimidating, she acts reckless, clumsy, extremely quiet making her seem quite intimidating, she is usually out in the open with her split personality. Her personalities can be a very big problem, of course she has her regular self, then the two personalities, her personalities change how she acts, how she talks (Even though her personalities don't usually speak), and overall their aura. Her personality with the hood creates a very nauseating aura while her personality without the hood leaves a quite intimidating aura. She'd call them persona's that she switches between often.

Vanora Gwendolynn overall was a aloof, musical, intelligent, determined, and quite a mischievous, living happily in as a lower class Silver elf, and enjoys the god Silas, and loves Cold soup and salad with hot tea and playing the lute as well as singing. She is a great elf just a bit mischievous.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.