Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LittleOwlette - Application [Approved - Tantara]

Anyone else live in Florida? :D

• NO! (But I wanna visit!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Littleowlette

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

littleowlette

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Female

4. Country:

USA - FL

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes. Love the Wiki Format.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love role-playing and to me that is one of the most important aspects of Minecraft. it is essentially a sandbox game so it is up to you to create your own adventure and purpose. There is no final boss and rolling credits to making your own adventure is what is fun about it. As far as roleplaying experience goes I have played WOW & Maplestory in the past. As far as actual RPing goes I used to own a literal RP forum back in high school that did fairly well up until a few years ago. I also used to play a text based MMORPG called Legend of the Green Dragon on sixf00t4 a looong time ago. :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My handle is littleowlette but you can call me Fushi. I am a University student in the big and sparkling state of Florida [where it rains, A LOT]. When I am not out clubbing with friends or causing chaos at the local hookah bar I enjoy locking myself away in my room and gaming the night away. I am an avid con-goer and new to the world of cosplay of which I very much enjoy. I play Pokemon, love eating healthy and have a hamster that has never bitten me. I really want to snag a good core group of Minecraft friends on the net. I have tried a looot of servers and to be quite honest they suck. No one gets to know you or can focus ten seconds on a project...so...here I am.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I edited my skin to make it look more like me. Oh, and I um, have a facebook. Obviously I did not make Facebook but I do draw and there are images there. For fear of trolls I shall post it; http://www.facebook.com/Meltii.​
I am very good with HTML & am a Graphic Design and Digital Media major so in the future if you get to know me I could always lend a hand with website-esque things. If I become a member and you guys are awesome that is. :)

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

The Game.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I would find myself sayyying using such things would be baaaaaaaad. May I have a cookie if this is correct?

11. How did you find out about our server?
http://mcserverlist.net/servers/4edad38f63a9c92b15000001

12. Have you voted for us? After I see how awesome your server is yes. :)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I just lost :(
I'm going to accept you :)
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Sorry, I seem unable to whitelist you for some reason. You'll have to wait for an admin to do it. No worries though, you'll be in soon enough :)

Littleowlette

Villager
Wonderful! Thank you so much! That was a surprisingly quick approval as well! :p Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu! Or however that might go. Thanks for the links. Time to reaaaad up!

Littleowlette

Villager
Also, I had a question! I know that the role-playing of this server is based in mythology and lore but do you allow anthropomorphic characters? My current skin has cat ears on it but I would be more then willing to change the skin to an elf or something else that would be more appropriate.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Also, I had a question! I know that the role-playing of this server is based in mythology and lore but do you allow anthropomorphic characters? My current skin has cat ears on it but I would be more then willing to change the skin to an elf or something else that would be more appropriate.
There's a bit of debate going on as to what how far the admin team will allow people to go with their char's race, but you're fine for now. In fact, one of our old mods was a "tyran", which is basically a anthropomorphic cat race. If you do decide to go with this character though, I recommend making a backstory on the forums (found in the roleplay section). I hope this answers your question :)