Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Loremasonn's Whitelist App [ Approved - Mara ]

loremason

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Loremasonn

Country & Timezone: United States, CDT

Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming:
Metagaming is the use of information gained out of character or in an otherwise unjustified and unfair way, that gives a character an unfair advantage when brought up or utilized in a roleplay interaction by a player. Powergaming is the occurrence of a character having an unrealistic set of skills, abilities, or powers, which create complete control for a single player or their allies in a roleplaying scenario. It may also present itself by voiding other players' actions, most typically in the form of justification through the character being somehow superior to the contested action.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!
As a hobbyist writer and worldbuilder, and student of history, I gravitate towards fantasy. I have a very vibrant history with roleplay, being introduced to it in the forms of a tabletop roleplaying game and when being introduced to the internet, the text-based forums of the early internet. Of course, when I was introduced to Minecraft, the first thing I looked for was how to bring this interest to it only to be met with a handful of like-minded people. While I still prefer the closeness and collaboration of tabletop roleplaying, I favor the impressiveness that Minecraft roleplay provides and as such, find it as a staple of gaming.

Referral: TRASHR1

{Character Section}

Character Name: Faust

Race: Human, Anhalder

Appearance:
It was clear the natural state of Faust's skin was very pale and fair, but it was often disguised by the sunkissed tans and reds and covered in the dirt of the road. His eyes were the color of the greens found in a forest, and his hair the same brown as the wood of the pines, leaving him with very earth-tone features. Overall he wore the clothes of a traveler, adorned with cheap trinkets and holy symbols, and bore no other abnormalities, otherwise appearing to be a very poor merchant.

Written Test:
As the twilight blanket fell on the road the pilgrim from Anhald would make his way to the side of the road to break bread and mark another day traveled without rest. Giving a quick thanks to his adopted deity, he would arise from his kneeling position and continue on the journey his eyes still barely adjusted to the new dim light of dusk. Most of the walking was spent occupied by the noise of his mind, occasionally disturbed by the jingle of his gear and trinkets or some wildlife causing a rustle in the underbrush, though they would be moments of peace rather than that of nervousness. As the hours passed walking along the merchants’ highway, and the early dusk turned into the dead of night; luck struck the traveler, coming across a small caravan camping along the road.
“Hail my brothers of the highways. If it is not too much to ask, may a lone traveler rest with you fellows?” Faust would offer a smile, the corners of his mouth slightly covered by his stylized, but not well-kept, mustache and his teeth having not been cleaned in what seemed like months. Albeit the situation was at worst suspicious, the leaner frame still fit as a young man should, offered no serious threat, and the cheap worn quality of his holy symbols made it clear he had not been blessed, nor was going to be anytime soon.
As the travelers made room for him at their camp Faust would offer a courtesy bow before sitting down resting his hands on one of his knees while letting his other leg stretch out. “I suppose you will be wanting to know who I am eh? You can call me Faust, the first son of my father, born in the kingdom of Anhald. I travel the road as a pilgrim, with the most holy journey of making a name of myself in the stories of taverns, and dedicating the roads I walk to The Lucky Merchant, with plenty to bestow, Jax.” He would finish with a prideful smirk, though out of breath for how long and theatrical he had been monologuing. Boastful storyteller aside, he would make banter amongst the group, clearly enjoying the company seemingly not having had it in quite a while. For the few hours left before sleep was a requirement and the fire dwindled Faust would offer his final goodnight’s and appreciations before walking a few steps away from their camp and setting up his bedrolls under the foliage. Rest drifting him away, he’d dream the dreams of his past, and awake much later, to an abandoned camp. While he as lucky as ever was not robbed by the strangers, he was once again left to travel the road again, till he finds whatever it is his journey foretells.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.