Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LoZ: Breath of the wild

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Water Blightganon is kicking my ass.
Waterblight is actually one of the easier ones. If you're having issues I reccomend going out upgrading your armor and getting some more hearts.

Just wait till you get to Thunderblight Gannon. He's a bastard.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Waterblight is actually one of the easier ones. If you're having issues I reccomend going out upgrading your armor and getting some more hearts.

Blinks three times and is then parryable. Git gud.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Blinks three times and is then parryable. Git gud.
You have like a .25 second interval with which to parry. Then in his second phase he'll electrify his weapon and wouldn't you know it all my shields were metal and I didn't have the rubber armor. That fight is BS.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

I fought waterblight at 3 hearts ._. Didn't die, got hit once, just shot his eyeball with arrows to knock him down

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I fought waterblight at 3 hearts ._. Didn't die, got hit once, just shot his eyeball with arrows to knock him down
Yeah. Pretty much the same. I think I had gotten 2 more hearts at that point cause I put off doing anything remotely main quest for shrine hunting for a bit. Needed hearts and stamina.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Yeah. Pretty much the same. I think I had gotten 2 more hearts at that point cause I put off doing anything remotely main quest for shrine hunting for a bit. Needed hearts and stamina.
all stamina all the way, by the way personal peeve that you can't use stamina to help get the thing that needs you to have a certain number of hearts, given the fluff behind it, I feel like you should be able to use stamina

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
all stamina all the way, by the way personal peeve that you can't use stamina to help get the thing that needs you to have a certain number of hearts, given the fluff behind it, I feel like you should be able to use stamina
One is a matter of bodily strength I suppose you could say vs bodily endurance. The fluff is a little vague but thats how I headcannon it also taking into account what the goddess statues tell you when you try to get more hearts when you max out.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
One is a matter of bodily strength I suppose you could say vs bodily endurance. The fluff is a little vague but thats how I headcannon it also taking into account what the goddess statues tell you when you try to get more hearts when you max out.
not even close to maxing out hearts ._.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Whelp after maxing my preffered armor, Dyed White Hylian tunic idk why but I think its the most aesthetically pleasing armor in the game by far. Even more so than Links traditional garb you unlock or the blue starting tunic. Finishing all the shrines, all the cool horses, and items that I cared for I confronted and beat Calamity Gannon and the game.

I just wish the ending cinematic had been a bit more. It was minimalist story telling all the way through. I can respect that but I wanted some more. That or some post game things to do. I would have really enjoyed a quest line where you rebuild Hyrule Castle and the Kingdom. Clear out the monsters that have infested the land. Etc. Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed still. Now I just gotta wait till Summer for Hard Mode and then Winter for some DLC.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm just sitting here with memes instead of the game, save me

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
The thirst memes continue

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
tumblr_omrlzvJYnt1qh1rfpo1_400.png
this is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I love this game but I'm positively peeved at how often my weapons break. It makes me terrified of combat and avoid it like the plague.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I think it's the one thing they should have done differently. Across the board a doubling to quadrupling of weapon durability alongside having a tiny durability meter in the UI and something like Dark Souls' repair powder.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
That much I'd agree with.

However, I would've preferred the old system for weapons with various upgrades throughout the game.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I love this game but I'm positively peeved at how often my weapons break. It makes me terrified of combat and avoid it like the plague.
I think it's the one thing they should have done differently. Across the board a doubling to quadrupling of weapon durability alongside having a tiny durability meter in the UI and something like Dark Souls' repair powder.
I've... never had a problem with weapons... hell I even keep a meteor rod and ice rod on my person to switch to for varying climates so i dont have to always have the necessary armor on when travelling, better to have the climber's gear, but if anything, i never have enough weapon space, yeah weapons break often, but I tend to find more just as often that are just about the same quality.