Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Maceo de Courtnay

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
it was clear metagaming, and i am happy to say that i think staff didnt do what they should've. just because you keep the evidence of your meta off of server run things (unlike your shittalking) doesnt mean it didnt happen.
You're right about staff not handling it properly, if they did you'd be banned for a month and your character would still be dead.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm up for not having another thread locked, jesus fucking christ.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Hey um, besides all this lovely conversation that's going down, could I get a relation for Carlos please? Thanks!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Woah there buckos, I may have made a milkshake reference, but that doesn't open up the rest of the thread for a serious mountain of salt.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Woah there buckos, I may have made a milkshake reference, but that doesn't open up the rest of the thread for a serious mountain of salt.
If you put salt into a milkshake there are more serious problems afloat.

EDIT: Thanks, Niah. At least someone appreciates my milky pun.

Last edited:

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
I'll stop now, but I don't appreciate people lying about the outcomes to make themselves look better to their friends once they've already been banned for their actions through a failed report.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I don't think we should just lock every thread just because people have a difference of opinion
This isn't a difference of opinion. This is a needless saltfest.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
If you mix a milkshake and rootbeer than you're a dirty heathen and need to be put to the cross.
Can we crucify Cymic_ anyways bc he stole my joke about root beer floats

Also, BoredBrit can Theo get a relation? I know Maceo doesn’t really recognize Dan as..anything, but surely he’s been annoyed enough by your boi Theo whenever he visits Astrakhan :p

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
brit have a proper arianne relation, and for the twins too.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Can we crucify Cymic_ anyways bc he stole my joke about root beer floats

Also, BoredBrit can Theo get a relation? I know Maceo doesn’t really recognize Dan as..anything, but surely he’s been annoyed enough by your boi Theo whenever he visits Astrakhan :p
See my response to morbid when he asked

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
See my response to morbid when he asked
;C but I thought they had something special
Maceo always told Theo that he had a fire waiting for him, didn’t he want to snuggle by the fireplace??!

(Ok, that’s fine, lmao)