Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Magic approved character list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
At that event, I'm supposed to be an apprentice (in magic). So, could I please have temporary permission to continue my use of magic, at least until the event is done? Or is that something I can't just be granted temporarily? *sits at the edge of his seat in anticipation*

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I'm fine with patience, I just don't want it to be a problem for the event is all, since the main reason he wants to go is because of magic. But I'm not trying to rush anyone. I just wanted to find out if that's a possibility, especially for the event.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Forum Name: James Robson
In Game Name: Chaoticdog118
Character Name: Tiber Van Hyde
Other Stuff: Tiber's magic is fairly controlled manifesting as ice bolts and balls of solid ice for stabbing and bashing respectively. Although controlled magic use has a way of making Tiber mad, so making him seem brutal and angry

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah Legion i don't know if it is because no thread has been made or just because i cannot find it but i have been looking over every possible thread trying to find a place to create an application because i wanted to start looking into my character becoming a pyromancer am still determined to become basil apprentice but before i can go through with that i need my magic approved so any information on the where the application is or should i just wait till one shows up?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
The odds of you becoming Basil's apprentice are very slim. And he still hasn't made the application to get approved, so, patience.

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know you already refused me once but am determined to endure odds are slim but not trying is the same as failing.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I know you already refused me once but am determined to endure odds are slim but not trying is the same as failing.
remember, the teacher has to be approved to teach someone, and I am one of the few who will be teaching and are to choose who will be a teacher, anyone who does otherwise will learn nothing.

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Welp, I'm in a rut. What if we have been using our character for some time with magic (three months) But we disappear for some time due to a broken computer? My character (I've had her since march) Has some pretty high leveled powers and I don't want to go around using it with the possibility of getting in trouble! :eek: Anyway, question is, do I still need to make an application?

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
Well, they were OP but I have toned them down completely after a RP expeling a demon that made her OP. Also, it's somewhat like a conjuration magic, using a oozing black mist that is moldable into anyshape one desires do long as they are skilled enough i.e. more mist = more magic. She also has a white mist that works as a healing agent, only it takes longer amounts of time then standard healing magic, but at the same time, heals one more completely i.e. no scars. I've been using this for sometime and the only person in Altera that knows this magic is Abbeyvie (Or Arianna) because she is Valerie's daughter. Anything else? :D

TheRandomkid321

I think I might like it here
Well... My character is learning simple magic... so far he can make a small ball of wind to launch at his opponents but that doesn't do much and he can slightly change the temperature of certain things by only about 1-5 degrees.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Legion, been using my character for over a year. Been using magic for almost all of it. Will I need to apply? My magic is rune based that he cuts into his skin, while granting him much power, they've also sucked out his morals and sanity. He deals with pain and shadow magic mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.