Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Manakamana's Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Kostadim ]

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Manakaman's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Manakaman

Country & Timezone: Canada, BC. Timezone MST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming - for example; when people use discord, or any outside chat to communicate where their locations are, this can also be in server chats or out of rp. And that information can be brought in for knowledge that a character would not know other wise, such as location or what someone did to someone without being told directly IC. Powergaming - it is generally when people try and go hard with their characters and make them op or make their emotions little compared to the damage or emotion they may have, such as being stabbed and having no reaction to it.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Well, I'm a female thats currently having a part-time job at a market so I wont be fully active, I go by she/they pronouns. My Irl name is Lily, I've done RP for about 10 years now so I try to be serious about it. My only issues that I have is my mental health and the medical weed I have to take to keep my anger down, if I don't take it then I get black out and say things I don't mean. Besides that I hope to have fun on the server.

Referral: A friend of mine called Prine_akuma27

{Character Section}
Character Name: Nilsa Ergeren

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Nilsa has light blue eyes, pale ish skin, subtle freckles along her cheeks and her hair is a lighter ginger tone, She stands at approximately 5'5" Shorter than average Silver Elves. As for clothing she ops for either fighting ready attire like brown boots, brown pants, a white shirt and often a light chest plate. Though if she were to go for a dress it would be either green or light purple with a a-line shape and sweetheart neckline. (outfit may change when I make the skin)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:(Still working on a dress)

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Nilsa grew up in the working class of the silver elves, living with her brother, mother and father who are alive but headed elsewhere out of town or any city toward a quieter, more peaceful place. Though Nilsa wished to stay in the city, once she was of age to move out; she did. Nilsa spent her days continuing to have work wherever she could, often humming or singing to herself to pass the time. Sticking close to her good friends and staying loyal to them. She found as she spent time with others that she found a love for music, but also fighting. She has always found an enjoyment of watching those within fighting families or within the military quite fascinating but never found herself wishing to join the ranks, but as far as she knows that may change as time goes on, till then she hopes to travel to comfortable climate lands to perform her music until she chooses otherwise. Time to time she does often visit her family, though as she got toward her mid twenties she saw less of her brother as he had joined the humans to join their ranks in arms so she saw him less. Despite that Nilsa often bakes for her family when she can, delivering pumpkin breads and anything else she may come up with that is enjoyable enough to share with her family. Afterall, it is her second love apart from music. As she gets older she hopes to find a man who would treat her right and end up possibly married or even get lucky enough to have a child or two of her own before retiring from any job she may have when she gets too old to enjoy home life to enjoy the serenity and peacefulness of the rest of her days. But till then, she hopes to make many friends of all races as she finds despite liking her peace and being alone at times; she also greatly enjoys the company of others especially when weather gets colder during the years of her life. But despite her wishes and her soon loss of her brother, she can only wait for the years to come and see what happens on her journey.

Attachments

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.