Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Meisa's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Meisa

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
_Kuromiya_

2. How old are you?
I am 24.

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I am from Japan with the JST timezone for now, but my schedule is all over the place.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes to all.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using information gained OOC to affect the IC experience, e.g. being PM'd by a friend that their character is in trouble with the local criminals, and appearing despite being more than half the country away to help your friend out.
Powergaming: Using your own actions to force another action onto another player without any way to recourse, or other subtler ways such as always conviniently having the perfect tool for the problem despite that being improbable or being an all-knowing character, beyond what their reasonable ken would be.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hi there! I'm Meisa. I've been roleplaying on minecraft before, for roughly a year, and in other online spaces for more than a decade in both English and not. My hobbies include Gunpla, Final Fantasy XIV, drinking and brewing coffee, and big arcades. I have two cats and they make me very happy. I'm pretty friendly and often try to help others when I can. I also don't often like talking about myself in a public place but I will often talk your ear off if we're friends, which I hope I make many of .

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Azur :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Soffie Brandrbur

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Soffie stands the very picture of shattered Silver Elfin beauty- shoulder length, straight platinum blond hair frames a youthful, yet scarred ivory white face with silver-speckled hazel eyes adorned with thin-rimmed glasses and a jolly smile underneath a thin nose. On either side of her head stands a pointed, alert Elfin ear. Her body is built like one of a warrior’s lineage and bears an athletic build behind a slight bust & hips with her limbs and stomach bearing thin, wiry muscle in opposition of her Elfin stature; but is otherwise unremarkable. Soffie covers her body in either an arrangement of a brigandine accompanied by furs with more or less according to the local clime, or, should she be anticipating battle, a lamellar vest over a hauberk, and furs to cover the rest of her body.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I'm in the process of fixing one together, so I hope the above suffices for now.

Written Test!
The frozen isle of Bleakrock as it is affectionately known by its modest populace is, as its naming would imply, a bleak and hopeless place despite not being too far from a much larger mainland. Several generations ago, a seafaring group of Silver Elves struck ice and shipwrecked upon the isle, but harsh conditions for some time led the group to settle down and integrate into the local Sangrian populous. Despite the integration, the Silve Elfin influence can be felt today in few places such as the isle's Valkyries: previously simple shieldmaidens oft dedicated to either Jax or Valiant, now they are more akin to warrior-poets or warrior-scholars, dedicating themselves to both a martial and scholastic pursuit. One such individual would be the young Valkyrie Soffie.

Soffie's day starts often in the middle of a frigid weeks-long night, guided by both pyres and Northern Lights. She flops out of the furs covering her head and body, and rekindles the smoldering fire in the house's centre. Soffie looks around. Her baby sister coddled in her mother's warmth in a bed by the fire, and both her older brother and father absent, perhaps at the docks moving and cataloging the community's catch of the day. The Elf looked back to the fire and caught some dried meats, which were promptly warmed by the fire and scarfed down. Soffie went to the weapon rack, taking up a simple axe & rounded shield, and strapping a well-loved crossbow to her back. It was time to leave.

The next few hours were spent as nearly all of Soffie's days were, rigorous training. Stakes in the snow marked the area where prospective Valkyries trained. Drill after drill, spar after spar, and jeer after jeer - It wasn't easy being the other, with few of the population actually being Elfin, and even less easy being a helpless infant for years longer than Soffie's human kin. Despite each prospective Valkyrie being on the cusp of adulthood, their words still bit deep.

Archery training, Soffie's favored area of study came next, and after that a period of feasting in the communal hall.
Soffie studied after this - popular subjects of hers surrounded the mythos of Jax, and what was precious little was known of the elemental spirits recorded in scroll form. Her time was short, and the young Valkyrie spent the time copying by hand the words of one example to a fresh scroll.

She left, after this, or rather attempted to before having a bucket of discarded gore & guts tossed over her by a rival of hers. Steaming, perhaps rather literally, Soffie made her way to a natural thermal spring, and dived into it in an attempt to cleanse herself. After Soffie made her way back home, dried as quickly as she could as not to miss her third meal, she spotted her brother outside the abode, roughing up one of the culprits.
The Elf smiled as her brother held them down, opening the door and reaching for the family's refuse bucket. It was time for some rather satisfying revenge.
At the end of the evening, cuddled into her warmed up bed, all of those thoughts left her mind. "Next time, I'll show them." The Valkyrie thought. "At least I have my family."
Before she could think anything else, the Sea Elf was sound asleep.

((Please let me know if anything I have posted isn't up to lore accuracy, or if I need to change anything else. I'm more than happy to spend some more time on this. Thank you for reading!))

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.