Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Melosa Crow

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
...In all seriousness it is Gaby that understands Melosa the most. This is... this is EXACTLY how she feels.
What the-
Is it me or does Cal and Mel have the same mental issues?
Cal is angry with himself because his father was a jerk to him, and he pretends to be fine...
Thought sometimes that pent up anger does something very-very stupid, dangerous, or likewise.
*coff* @arkhampatient199
Totally didn't shank arkham because I was angry...
So couple therapy?

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
and I see no one else trying to give her a new family.
I see no one else genuinely trying to help her.

it's honestly only been me and the Tidebornes.

I know there's christians here.
does no one remember the parable of the lost son?
Oh- I DOOOOOOOOOOOO

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Cal and Corva never met, let alone slept together
I -now- OOCly know this. But Mel does not...
So Mel is still super upset and is -likely- to come after you but not really because of stuff that happened with Sal.
Just giving you fair warning :heart:

Edit: It turns out that it was a MISTAKE... Robert thought Corva said Calcifer when she ACTUALLY said Koldash... and well that little mistake lead to Cal's death...

Gregor

Lord of Altera
What the-
Is it me or does Cal and Mel have the same mental issues?
Cal is angry with himself because his father was a jerk to him, and he pretends to be fine...
Thought sometimes that pent up anger does something very-very stupid, dangerous, or likewise.
*coff* @arkhampatient199
Totally didn't shank arkham because I was angry...
So couple therapy?
I dont think you're a couple anymore if you get stabbed by your lover.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
After recent events Melosa has went into hiding as to better protect herself.
She is also inactive.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Took a small break from my break to attend a even and I do not regret it!
Here are some logs from the event concerning Melosa :3
[17:19:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Heehee.
[17:20:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *her head jerks to the side again at the soft laughter*
[17:21:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: W-who... who is there..?

[17:29:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: *Moving on forward, offering the same to the Moor.*
[17:29:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She takes a seed quickly*
[17:49:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Melosa slips the seed into her pocket and begins to weave her way through the crowd to the exit*

[17:50:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: .. Melosa?
[17:50:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Im sure shes alright..
[17:50:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: good.
[17:50:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *sighs*
[17:50:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She would stop and turn her head and her ear flicks at the voice*
[17:50:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Vermella doesn't want you.. anyway...
[17:50:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...
[17:50:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *looks with a strange determination on his face at her*
[17:51:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: R-right...
[17:51:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *her hans shakes slightly as she continues out*

[17:54:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Sshh.
[17:54:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: There, there...

[17:56:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...
[17:56:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: W-what..?
[17:56:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks at the black cloud near her...*

[17:56:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: It'll be alriiiight, pretty..
[17:57:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: W-who.. are you..?
[17:57:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: The oonly one who caarresss.. about yoou..
[17:57:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: The othersss, they are. ssellfish.. they liiiieee...

[17:58:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: What.. what is your name..?
[17:58:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: *A bit of the smoke lifts, moving to caress her cheek*
[17:58:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: ... doess it reeaaally matter, my pretty?

[17:59:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She stiffens slightly as the cloud touches her* N-no.. I guess.. not...
[17:59:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[17:59:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Private matter or...?
[17:59:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa?
[17:59:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...
[18:00:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: .... hehehehe
[18:00:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:00:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa...

[18:00:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Unsure what to do*
[18:00:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: *Swirls once more, a grin cracking in the smoke*
[18:00:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Salheira-
[18:00:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: .. they abaandoned you, you know...
[18:00:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: I sssaw it alll.

[18:00:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Yell][Priestess] Salheira: show your face!
[18:00:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: Yes...
[18:00:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: They.. they.. abandoned.. me...
[18:01:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes slightly*

[18:01:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: the beast lies.
[18:01:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: What's going on..!
[18:01:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:01:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa... what about your brother... and Tybalt?
[18:01:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Your family

[18:01:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: who are you? why speak in such voice?
[18:01:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: They are sseelfiissh.
[18:01:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *approaches*
[18:02:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Only want you for theeeir neeedss..
[18:02:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: What about yoou?

[18:02:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: show your voice, dark thing!
[18:02:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {what is...}
[18:02:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...They d-don't care... they are selfish...
[18:02:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Poor, poor child...
[18:02:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {Oh no...}
[18:02:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: Yesss, they don't.
[18:02:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She nods*
[18:02:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: I care, Tybalts family is my family
[18:02:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: They leeeft you to root.
[18:02:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: You are my family melosa
[18:02:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Old Bear] Lord Gelyk: *Standing next to Benjamin, squinting towards Melosa.*
[18:02:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *stands before melosa, who is surrounded by darkness*
[18:02:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Dont listen
[18:02:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {You stay away from her!}
[18:02:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:02:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: They... they did... they left me...
[18:02:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: They neeever cared about /you/...
[18:02:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa.
[18:02:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *clenches fist*
[18:02:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa, listen to me.
[18:02:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa!
[18:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *approaches her, trying to push the smoke away*

[18:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: Salheira.. careful.
[18:03:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes her head*
[18:03:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Hehehehehee
[18:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *puts everything down*
[18:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she goes forward a bit to reach for Salheira's hand*
[18:03:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: who are you?!
[18:03:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: *The smoke swirls as thickly as ever*
[18:03:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *begins to search through his bag*
[18:03:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *tries to pull through it, to touch her*
[18:03:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: .. I'm the ooonly one who really caaress, pretty...
[18:03:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks around at the smoke*
[18:03:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *pulls out a book quickly searching for it*
[18:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa.
[18:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {I have to hurry}
[18:03:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: *Salheira can easily do so, althought she would feel.. cold*
[18:03:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: Yes... you...
[18:04:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *pulls out a single feather inbetween the pages*
[18:04:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Salheira-
[18:04:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *shivers at the cold*
[18:04:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:04:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: <Fae: Vermella, if you are here, help me.>

[18:04:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper from HumpFries123: what did you do o_o
[18:04:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *holding it up in front of him, he gets a bit closer*
[18:04:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper to HumpFries123: ...Jishrim
[18:04:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper from HumpFries123: course
[18:04:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *tries to pull her from the smoke*
[18:04:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:04:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she keeps a light grip on Sal's arm, but not holding her back, more so like giving reassurance*

[18:05:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: ... ssshhh.. are you reeaally going to let them..
[18:05:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: fool you... again?

[18:05:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She refuses to move*
[18:05:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: You're not ssstuuupid, pretty...
[18:05:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: (melosa's surrounded by creepy whispering smoke)
[18:05:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Or are you?
[18:05:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: I.. will not.. let you...
[18:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: in red, you are never alone.
[18:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: No.
[18:05:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: *Smoke indeed is swirling!*
[18:05:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Human] Sheila: Miss..
[18:05:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:05:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: *eyes the smoke with a scowl*
[18:05:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: ... Good girl.
[18:05:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: Salheira.. Back away from it.
[18:05:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *pipes up* Melosa...
[18:05:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:05:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa! Don't do this
[18:05:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Human] Sheila: Why are you listening to this..
[18:05:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Her ear flicks*
[18:05:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: They don't waant you, anywaay.
[18:05:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Human] Sheila: -strange- voice..
[18:05:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: Sseelfish, nasty thingss...
[18:05:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: We need to help her some other way, you cannot get yourself trapped with her..
[18:06:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: Because it cares about me! *She speaks loudly*
[18:06:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: is true this is Jishrim?
[18:06:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Jishrim cares for none!

[18:06:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: Yesss. Only /I/ care about you... I won't /leave/ you...
[18:06:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa... It lies..
[18:06:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *he extends a hand offering the feather to melosa, a odd brace around his arm*
[18:06:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: My pretty, you have nothing to fear...
[18:06:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes slightly and nods slowly*
[18:06:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:06:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: It only wants to steal you away, it wont make you happy
[18:07:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *grabs her by both shoulders, tryinf to pull her out*
[18:07:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she lets go of Sal, too frightened of the being to step closer*
[18:07:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks Salheira in the eyes and pulls back away from her*
[18:07:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *no fear*
[18:07:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: *Takes a few steps*
[18:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *returns the gaze, clearly worried*
18:07:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ... think, melosa.

[18:08:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa please...
[18:08:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: think a thought not /his/
[18:08:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: think your own!.

[18:08:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Shhh, do you reealy trussst them?
[18:08:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: They leeeeft you.

[18:08:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Her head jerks to the side*
[18:09:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Whatss to say they won't do it.. again?
[18:09:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:09:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: {Perhaps.....she deserves....a second chance}
[18:09:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: shut up, and address me, Jishrim!
[18:09:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: *Holding the basket up slowly in her arms, going to chuck the contents of water over Melosa and-
[18:09:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: effectively the smoke.*

[18:09:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: He is right..
[18:09:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: Definitely him
[18:09:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: -
[18:09:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *backs away suddenly, aware of what she had done*
[18:09:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Look at all of us around you melosa
[18:09:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: I.. don't want.. to come with Salhiera...
[18:10:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:10:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: We all care
[18:10:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: and why not, Melosa?
[18:10:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Yell][jishypoo] + ....: *An ear-numbing scream echoes* SSSSSCRREEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
[18:10:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Nyari Raine: -......
[18:10:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *flinches suddenly*
[18:10:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she covers her ears
[18:10:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: *Yelping, tumbling back a tad.*
[18:10:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: *SHOOTS hands to ears~*
[18:10:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Traveler] Jenny: *Covers my ears*
[18:10:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Maplehoof: *Grits her teeth, covering her hears.*
[18:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Alustrum: *winces*
[18:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *prooobably screaming*
[18:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: Gahhh!!!! *Would be forced to his Knees, holding his ears*
[18:10:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: *Throws his hands to his ears, wincing*
[18:10:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: -...
[18:10:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Her ears flick and she covers them at the loud scream*
[18:10:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Politician] Sir Nolan: Agh-
[18:10:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: <Fae: this... is not meant to happen>>
[18:10:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: *Then went to cover Melosa's ears instead*
[18:10:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: *Helping her to keep out the sound, while she grimaces herself*

-------------------Some time later-------------------------
[18:36:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She turns*
[18:36:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *looks worried*
[18:36:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: Go away.
[18:36:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *frowns slightly*
[18:36:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: w-why?

[18:37:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She seems not to care* Selfish.. uncaring.. just get away from me. I will not let you trick me.
[18:37:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I'm not trying to trick you...
[18:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: You are. /He/ told me so.
[18:38:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *he holds up the feather still frowning*
[18:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks at the feather uncaring*
[18:40:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *he lets go of the feather letting it go into the wind*
[18:40:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She watches it slightly as it does and looks to him* Finally decided to let go?
[18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I don't need a feather to know I care about you.
[18:42:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes her head*
[18:43:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: You killed him didn't you?
[18:43:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: Who?
[18:43:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Cal.
[18:43:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: ..I did
[18:43:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I see.
[18:44:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Do you want to talk about it?
[18:44:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *looks sad*

[18:44:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: I do not.
[18:45:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: ALright then, I'll be inside with the others, feel free to join us.
[18:45:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: I will not be joining.
[18:45:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *turns*
[18:45:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: I know.

[18:46:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She pulls out the red seed from her pocket and throws it to the ground*
[18:46:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She then leaves the grounds*

Best event ever!~ Had a great time. Never actually been involved in a event like that so "Weeeeeeee!":D

Tagging peeps: @Gaby @Fronslin @Michcat @Sybbyl
Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring some people... So much was going on I had a hard time keeping up xD

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Took a small break from my break to attend a even and I do not regret it!
Here are some logs from the event concerning Melosa :3
[17:19:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Heehee.
[17:20:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *her head jerks to the side again at the soft laughter*
[17:21:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: W-who... who is there..?

[17:29:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: *Moving on forward, offering the same to the Moor.*
[17:29:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She takes a seed quickly*
[17:49:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Melosa slips the seed into her pocket and begins to weave her way through the crowd to the exit*

[17:50:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: .. Melosa?
[17:50:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Im sure shes alright..
[17:50:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: good.
[17:50:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *sighs*
[17:50:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She would stop and turn her head and her ear flicks at the voice*
[17:50:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Vermella doesn't want you.. anyway...
[17:50:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...
[17:50:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *looks with a strange determination on his face at her*
[17:51:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: R-right...
[17:51:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *her hans shakes slightly as she continues out*

[17:54:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Sshh.
[17:54:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: There, there...

[17:56:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...
[17:56:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: W-what..?
[17:56:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks at the black cloud near her...*

[17:56:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: It'll be alriiiight, pretty..
[17:57:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: W-who.. are you..?
[17:57:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: The oonly one who caarresss.. about yoou..
[17:57:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: The othersss, they are. ssellfish.. they liiiieee...

[17:58:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: What.. what is your name..?
[17:58:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: *A bit of the smoke lifts, moving to caress her cheek*
[17:58:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: ... doess it reeaaally matter, my pretty?

[17:59:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She stiffens slightly as the cloud touches her* N-no.. I guess.. not...
[17:59:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[17:59:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Private matter or...?
[17:59:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa?
[17:59:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...
[18:00:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: .... hehehehe
[18:00:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:00:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa...

[18:00:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Unsure what to do*
[18:00:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: *Swirls once more, a grin cracking in the smoke*
[18:00:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Salheira-
[18:00:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: .. they abaandoned you, you know...
[18:00:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: I sssaw it alll.

[18:00:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Yell][Priestess] Salheira: show your face!
[18:00:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: Yes...
[18:00:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: They.. they.. abandoned.. me...
[18:01:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes slightly*

[18:01:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: the beast lies.
[18:01:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: What's going on..!
[18:01:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:01:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa... what about your brother... and Tybalt?
[18:01:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Your family

[18:01:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: who are you? why speak in such voice?
[18:01:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: They are sseelfiissh.
[18:01:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *approaches*
[18:02:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Only want you for theeeir neeedss..
[18:02:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: What about yoou?

[18:02:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: show your voice, dark thing!
[18:02:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {what is...}
[18:02:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: ...They d-don't care... they are selfish...
[18:02:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Poor, poor child...
[18:02:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {Oh no...}
[18:02:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: Yesss, they don't.
[18:02:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She nods*
[18:02:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: I care, Tybalts family is my family
[18:02:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: They leeeft you to root.
[18:02:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: You are my family melosa
[18:02:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Old Bear] Lord Gelyk: *Standing next to Benjamin, squinting towards Melosa.*
[18:02:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *stands before melosa, who is surrounded by darkness*
[18:02:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Dont listen
[18:02:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {You stay away from her!}
[18:02:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:02:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: They... they did... they left me...
[18:02:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: They neeever cared about /you/...
[18:02:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa.
[18:02:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *clenches fist*
[18:02:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa, listen to me.
[18:02:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa!
[18:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *approaches her, trying to push the smoke away*

[18:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: Salheira.. careful.
[18:03:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes her head*
[18:03:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Hehehehehee
[18:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *puts everything down*
[18:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she goes forward a bit to reach for Salheira's hand*
[18:03:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: who are you?!
[18:03:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: *The smoke swirls as thickly as ever*
[18:03:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *begins to search through his bag*
[18:03:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *tries to pull through it, to touch her*
[18:03:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: .. I'm the ooonly one who really caaress, pretty...
[18:03:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks around at the smoke*
[18:03:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *pulls out a book quickly searching for it*
[18:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Melosa.
[18:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: {I have to hurry}
[18:03:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: *Salheira can easily do so, althought she would feel.. cold*
[18:03:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: Yes... you...
[18:04:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *pulls out a single feather inbetween the pages*
[18:04:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Salheira-
[18:04:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *shivers at the cold*
[18:04:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:04:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: <Fae: Vermella, if you are here, help me.>

[18:04:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper from HumpFries123: what did you do o_o
[18:04:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *holding it up in front of him, he gets a bit closer*
[18:04:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper to HumpFries123: ...Jishrim
[18:04:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper from HumpFries123: course
[18:04:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *tries to pull her from the smoke*
[18:04:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:04:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she keeps a light grip on Sal's arm, but not holding her back, more so like giving reassurance*

[18:05:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: ... ssshhh.. are you reeaally going to let them..
[18:05:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: fool you... again?

[18:05:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She refuses to move*
[18:05:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: You're not ssstuuupid, pretty...
[18:05:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: (melosa's surrounded by creepy whispering smoke)
[18:05:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Or are you?
[18:05:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: I.. will not.. let you...
[18:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: in red, you are never alone.
[18:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: No.
[18:05:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: *Smoke indeed is swirling!*
[18:05:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Human] Sheila: Miss..
[18:05:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:05:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: *eyes the smoke with a scowl*
[18:05:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: ... Good girl.
[18:05:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: Salheira.. Back away from it.
[18:05:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *pipes up* Melosa...
[18:05:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:05:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa! Don't do this
[18:05:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Human] Sheila: Why are you listening to this..
[18:05:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Her ear flicks*
[18:05:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: They don't waant you, anywaay.
[18:05:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Human] Sheila: -strange- voice..
[18:05:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: Sseelfish, nasty thingss...
[18:05:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: We need to help her some other way, you cannot get yourself trapped with her..
[18:06:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: Because it cares about me! *She speaks loudly*
[18:06:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: is true this is Jishrim?
[18:06:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: Jishrim cares for none!

[18:06:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: Yesss. Only /I/ care about you... I won't /leave/ you...
[18:06:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa... It lies..
[18:06:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *he extends a hand offering the feather to melosa, a odd brace around his arm*
[18:06:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: My pretty, you have nothing to fear...
[18:06:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes slightly and nods slowly*
[18:06:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:06:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: It only wants to steal you away, it wont make you happy
[18:07:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *grabs her by both shoulders, tryinf to pull her out*
[18:07:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she lets go of Sal, too frightened of the being to step closer*
[18:07:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks Salheira in the eyes and pulls back away from her*
[18:07:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *no fear*
[18:07:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: *Takes a few steps*
[18:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *returns the gaze, clearly worried*
18:07:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ... think, melosa.

[18:08:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Melosa please...
[18:08:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: think a thought not /his/
[18:08:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: think your own!.

[18:08:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Shhh, do you reealy trussst them?
[18:08:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: They leeeeft you.

[18:08:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Her head jerks to the side*
[18:09:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][jishypoo] + ....: Whatss to say they won't do it.. again?
[18:09:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:09:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: {Perhaps.....she deserves....a second chance}
[18:09:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: shut up, and address me, Jishrim!
[18:09:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: *Holding the basket up slowly in her arms, going to chuck the contents of water over Melosa and-
[18:09:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: effectively the smoke.*

[18:09:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: He is right..
[18:09:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: Definitely him
[18:09:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][jishypoo] + ....: -
[18:09:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *backs away suddenly, aware of what she had done*
[18:09:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: Look at all of us around you melosa
[18:09:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: I.. don't want.. to come with Salhiera...
[18:10:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:10:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: We all care
[18:10:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: and why not, Melosa?
[18:10:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Yell][jishypoo] + ....: *An ear-numbing scream echoes* SSSSSCRREEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
[18:10:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Nyari Raine: -......
[18:10:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *flinches suddenly*
[18:10:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *she covers her ears
[18:10:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Eyota: *Yelping, tumbling back a tad.*
[18:10:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: *SHOOTS hands to ears~*
[18:10:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Traveler] Jenny: *Covers my ears*
[18:10:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Maplehoof: *Grits her teeth, covering her hears.*
[18:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Alustrum: *winces*
[18:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Beastmaster] Violet Navine Beckett Fuvur: *prooobably screaming*
[18:10:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: Gahhh!!!! *Would be forced to his Knees, holding his ears*
[18:10:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: *Throws his hands to his ears, wincing*
[18:10:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: -...
[18:10:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *Her ears flick and she covers them at the loud scream*
[18:10:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Politician] Sir Nolan: Agh-
[18:10:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: <Fae: this... is not meant to happen>>
[18:10:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: *Then went to cover Melosa's ears instead*
[18:10:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Human] Sheila: *Helping her to keep out the sound, while she grimaces herself*

-------------------Some time later-------------------------
[18:36:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She turns*
[18:36:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *looks worried*
[18:36:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: Go away.
[18:36:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *frowns slightly*
[18:36:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: w-why?

[18:37:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She seems not to care* Selfish.. uncaring.. just get away from me. I will not let you trick me.
[18:37:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I'm not trying to trick you...
[18:37:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: You are. /He/ told me so.
[18:38:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *he holds up the feather still frowning*
[18:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She looks at the feather uncaring*
[18:40:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *he lets go of the feather letting it go into the wind*
[18:40:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She watches it slightly as it does and looks to him* Finally decided to let go?
[18:40:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I don't need a feather to know I care about you.
[18:42:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She shakes her head*
[18:43:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: You killed him didn't you?
[18:43:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: Who?
[18:43:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Cal.
[18:43:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: ..I did
[18:43:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I see.
[18:44:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Do you want to talk about it?
[18:44:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *looks sad*

[18:44:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: I do not.
[18:45:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: ALright then, I'll be inside with the others, feel free to join us.
[18:45:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Moor Elf] Melosa: I will not be joining.
[18:45:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *turns*
[18:45:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: I know.

[18:46:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She pulls out the red seed from her pocket and throws it to the ground*
[18:46:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Moor Elf] Melosa: *She then leaves the grounds*

Best event ever!~ Had a great time. Never actually been involved in a event like that so "Weeeeeeee!":D

Tagging peeps: @Gaby @Fronslin @Michcat @Sybbyl
Sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring some people... So much was going on I had a hard time keeping up xD
Uh oh, you can see the silly nickname I give Jishrims squiggles- xD
Glad you had fun!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Me confused and lost after wandering uncomfortably close to the jishrim shrine
[18:34:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *approaches looking pale and sickly*
[18:34:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: It does, but another question. What does Vermella command if one would see a friend, or a group of
[18:34:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: friends being attacked?
[18:35:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: To flee of course. * Landir assumed that was the answer. *
[18:35:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:35:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *turns to Landir*
[18:35:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...

[18:35:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: In the Legends, Vermella only fought when it was the last thing left.
[18:35:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: to protect your kin.
[18:35:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: {Are you even an authority on this...?}
[18:35:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Aye, but I'd assume she'd prefer your kin to be in the right.
[18:35:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: indeed she would.
[18:36:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: * Landir nods. * Best to, then, either flee or hope to Vermella words suffice.
[18:36:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ... not quite how I would say.
[18:36:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *turns to Sauran*
[18:36:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: You're the priest, Salheira. I'm merely speaking what I assume you should do.
[18:36:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Educated guesses.
[18:36:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: But sir, if you were to flee, could you really honestly say your hands were clean of blood?
[18:37:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: questions as those are why we have the Path of Red.
[18:37:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Certainly you'd help your kin flee, yes?
[18:37:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *snickers*
[18:37:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *curls up on the floor hoping he feels better*
[18:37:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Could I say my hands are clean of blood while the southern kingdoms are. . probably. .
[18:37:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: warring currently 'cause I live too far away?
[18:37:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Yes.

[18:37:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: now, Landir...
[18:37:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: Sitting back and not getting involved while people get killed in an endless cycle of wars doesn't
[18:38:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: count as not having blood on your hands.

[18:37:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Mmn?
[18:38:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Then all of our hands are stained red.

[18:38:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: let me speak, please.
[18:38:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *stares at the floor trying to regain his composure*
[18:38:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Of course- Sorry, I just love debates of morals.
[18:38:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: *Gestures to Sal, saying she has the floor*

[18:38:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: it is true, to stand idle when know could do better is...
[18:38:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: not ideal.

[18:39:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: but as is not killing with own hands, does not defy Law of Red.
[18:39:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: to defend your kin is honorable.

[18:39:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: But Salheira, there is more than one way to "get involved". Perhaps you go in to heal?
[18:39:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: exactly.

[18:40:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: { As far as I know, it's as long as you don't spill blood. That's the deciding factor. }
[18:40:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: there is no one path to take. are many ways to defend self and defend kin.

[18:40:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: *He nods* And if you don't stand up for your kin, who will be left to stand up for you?
[18:40:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: exactly.
[18:41:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: { Preferably yourself? But that's an entirely different discussion. . }
[18:41:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: {tick} tock tick {tock}...
[18:41:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:41:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *turns to Frost*

[18:41:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: Sounds alot like Theodra's teaching (You are baby blue because I say so)
[18:41:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *staring at the floor*
[18:41:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Speak][Elf] Landir the Witty: Hmmn. . I must say. . Vermella confuses me yet intrigues me. . .Confused used lightly.
[18:42:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: except......well...the Kin part
[18:42:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: *kneels down to touch him, on the forehead, heart, and abdomen*
[18:42:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *glances up slowly* Is it time?
[18:42:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: Jishrim is gone, why panic so?
[18:42:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Hunter] Lord Tybalt Rhett: {I dont hink Theodra minds blood being spilt......"No Mercy"}
[18:43:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Panic...
[18:43:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: What?
[18:43:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *blinks*

[18:43:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *frowns*
[18:43:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Oh.

*Sauran wanders off (Ignis things)*
[18:43:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: He, he has her.
[18:43:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I don't know what to do.

[18:44:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: Jishrim has Melosa?
[18:44:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:44:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *grabs own head*

[18:44:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: assure you, she will know Path of red.
[18:44:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: now calm, before he take you too.

[18:44:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *leans close to her*
[18:44:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Wanderer] Sauran: *Heads out* Thank you, Salheira.

[18:44:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper to (sal): She killed her lover cal.

[18:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *frowns backing up*
[18:45:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Whisper from (Sal): yes and because of that she realized the error of her ways

[18:46:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: She did?
[18:47:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: she spoke to me after.
[18:47:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *listens*
[18:47:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: said upon Fourth Blood Moon, would try decide.
[18:47:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ... she has not yet. such bothers me.

[18:48:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: she is lonely. that is how Jishrim could find her.
[18:48:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I don't know what to do sal... *frowns* I saved her before and now she's like this.
[18:48:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:48:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Morna would not like this.
[18:48:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: she needs family.
[18:48:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: and she has none.

[18:48:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I try to be family.
[18:48:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I try
[18:48:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: and try
[18:48:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: and try more.

[18:48:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:48:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: And she does not even flinch
[18:48:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I pour my heart out
[18:48:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:48:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: and she does not bat an eye.
[18:48:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: listen to her.
[18:49:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ask if she wishes to speak to you.
[18:49:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: say you are there.
[18:49:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I have.
[18:49:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:49:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: patience.

[18:49:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *sighs* Your right.
[18:49:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: do not be rash.
[18:50:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: perhap she think are only there to "save" her.
[18:50:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: let her know only wish to help her.
[18:50:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: with no promise in return.

[18:50:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Alright...
[18:50:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I think i can do that.
[18:50:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: *nods*
[18:50:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Sal?
[18:50:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: and tell her Falandraal is always...
[18:50:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: yes?

[18:50:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: May I take the path?
[18:51:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: ...
[18:51:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: is such your wish?
[18:52:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: I don't want to fight anymore.
[18:52:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Not unless I have to
[18:52:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Priestess] Salheira: then you take the vow?
[18:52:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *pauses*
[18:52:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: Yes.
[18:52:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: *axe on his back*
[18:52:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Whisper][Elf] Frost: And I'll destroy this too.

[18:52:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Caparii] Maplehoof: *Eventually stands and moves to leave.*
[18:53:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *stands now*
[18:53:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: good. welcome, Frost.

[18:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *stands*
[18:54:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: *smiles*
[18:54:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Elf] Frost: *slowly smiles*
[18:54:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RP][Priestess] Salheira: now... is late, and should return.
OrderedacakefromWalmartthatwassupposedtosayCongratulationsyoudidit-75525.jpg

Last edited:

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Since Mel is being nicer, what does this mean for Isebet?
Is it possible for Isebet to escape?
Any change for Isebet at all?