Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.4 Feature List

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Where you hear that, good to know the internet is on my side.
I've known him for 6 years and punched him twice, anyway don't want to go off topic
A friend of mine knows a couple mod makers.

/Rerail
- *You do not have permissions for this command* *Facetable*

Miyham

I think I might like it here
Ready your hoes all you farmers I just heard there may be new plants like potatoes and carrots!

actronan

Settling in Altera
I like the colored leather armor and if it stays at that i'll be happy but if they make all armor colorable i'll be disappointing

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
I like the colored leather armor and if it stays at that i'll be happy but if they make all armor colorable i'll be disappointing
No way, I would really love colors for all armor, especially diamond so it can fit your RP character's theme. E.G., if you're a dark knight or e.t.c., you could have black diamond armor.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'd personally like to see some kind of transparency dye, for skins that come with armor already on them.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'd personally like to see some kind of transparency dye, for skins that come with armor already on them.
I doubt that that will happen, as that'll give people an unexpected advantage in PvP situations.
Say you agree to fight someone 1 on 1, no potions or armour, just swords. Then none of your attacks worked, and you died in seconds, just because they had invisible armour on. How would you feel?

Miyham

I think the colored leather armor would be usefull in its own sense, especially for role play. Imagine your a miner who is sneaking around bandits. Instead of having to change your skin to a less noticeable color you could have green armor, who's purpose is camouflage.

Imperialemperor

It's just been confirmed! Jeb tweeted this picture only a few minutes ago!

Also zombies holding wool blocks. Possibly they are able to take stuff like endermen now?