Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Moderate] The Great Gamble

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I bet people will be going to place bets and gamble in other ways than just lottery at the event.
For this occasion, Kublai has made decorative wooden gambling pots along with wooden dice at his Carpentry Shop (IC) , so you can show off when you throw dice!
you can buy them at the shop on Queens Port's market square for 10 emeralds!
You may add the picture below or anything similar to your char profile if you like as part of his/her possession after buying the Gambling Dice-set at the vendor :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Also I'd like one ticket as well :D will seek you out IG

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I bet people will be going to place bets and gamble in other ways than just lottery at the event.
For this occasion, Kublai has made decorative wooden gambling pots along with wooden dice at his Carpentry Shop (IC) , so you can show off when you throw dice!
you can buy them at the shop on Queens Port's market square for 10 emeralds!
You may add the picture below or anything similar to your char profile if you like as part of his/her possession after buying the Gambling Dice-set at the vendor :D
While I am supportive of your dice and the like, there's probably not gonna be an event where the winner is announced; I'll just have Nwalme tack up another notice at the Crossroads, and declare on the thread who the winner is.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
*Niallrys glances up and smirks* "What he meant to say was, when I win he will put a plaque bearing my name at the crossroads for all to see! "

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
While I am supportive of your dice and the like, there's probably not gonna be an event where the winner is announced; I'll just have Nwalme tack up another notice at the Crossroads, and declare on the thread who the winner is.
So it's more like you're just gonna make money like every other lottery does and nothing much else is going to happen IC? :')

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
So it's more like you're just gonna make money like every other lottery does and nothing much else is going to happen IC? :')
... im gonna go ahead and say you come off as rude.
as far as I know lotteries are extremely uncommon on the server, im sure he wont mind you doing yet another one in your own way, eh?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
... im gonna go ahead and say you come off as rude.
as far as I know lotteries are extremely uncommon on the server, im sure he wont mind you doing yet another one in your own way, eh?
Yeah that was rude of me, you are right.
Apologies don't do much, better make it up in some other way.