Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Village] Dusk Port

Firegirl

Lord of Altera

Dusk Port

OOC Rules:
1. No griefing. If you are caught griefing it's against server rules.
2. No stealing from other people/players.

3. PLEASE ask for my premission to build anything BEFOREHAND.

4. In conjuction with Rule 3, if I deem your building to be either unsafe or harming
to the general look of Dusk Port, I will ask you to change it, move it, or
destroy your building.

5. This is a MODERATE region. Meaning every member AND every player MUST ask my permission before starting a fight on Dusk Port's land.
(Example)
Correct Example:
Inquistion Player: @ Hey Firegirl! Where going to swarm Dusk Port and kill all your animals and burn all your buildings, is this ok?

Incorrect Example:

The Inquistion shows up without warning me beforehand and kill my animals and burns my buildings.

6. There are several hidden area's within Dusk Port-if you DO find a secret area and get yourself stuck IC, sadly you are stuck IC. Don't switch out to OOC just to prevent that from happening, as you got yourself stuck.

7. If you live in Dusk Port, you have the choise of joining House Blackrose. It doesn't matter if you do or not.
8. No locking doors. Chests are ok to lock as LONG AS they are YOUR private chests and NOT the Warehouse chests.

9. The warehouse is a free public chest were anyone and give and take from. Please no taking mass ammounts and then not returning something in repayment.

10. If you are gone for more than one IRL month I will deem you are inactive and ask Staff to unlock your chests. Your belongings will go to the public warehouse. Please remain on for awhile and not 30 seconds.

IC Rules:
1. No fighting without the Countess's permission.
2. No stealing.
3. No changing buildings/landscape without the Countess's permission.
4. No
purposely getting yourself in trouble and then bringing it here.
5. All races of Altera are accepted.
6. All religions are welcomed, however Ingis worshipping is kept on the low-key.

Owned by Rose Ruby Cleary, this quaint little village is settled right in the jungle. While the current wealth of the town is unknown, the town is willing to set up trade for jungle logs and saplings. If one where intrested in getting to the town of Dusk Port, one would simply select Dockmaster and tell him to take you to Dusk Port. If a boat is not your perferred method, the followings coronations are given:

x: 15425 z: 7388

The population of Dusk Port totals to six including the mayor. Some of the residants include Embassy Ben, Murdoc Marr, The Thevies Guild, Shelia Corr, Lird, and Castien. There is no tax rate and the houses are completly free. You might be greeted with this:

"Welcome to Dusk Port, home of all things Chaotic. This simple little village is now run by Countess Rose, after it was bought by Blackrose. With a large manor for the Mayor, and a few houses, an Inn, and a wharehouse, this is a small, but grand place. Rumor has it that the Manor is haunted. Footsteps can be heard and odd sounds within will frighten any of the weak-hearted. . .beware. . ."

Many people often find these paintings describing Dusk Port:

Once you step off the Dock, you are greeted:

A small farm on the land:

Dusk Port WhareHouse, free public chests.

House A:

Dockmaster:

Dusk Port's Inn:

Dusk Port's Trading Co:

The climate for Dusk Port is pretty humid, with tempures reaching up to 99 degree's. It rains nearly 90% of the time. The hot climate encourages animals to live near and far away from Dusk Port, including cougar's, jaguar's, different tropical birds, monkeys, and much much more. The jungle also holds plently of edible, and dangerous plant life.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
you better take care of that mansion bb, and if you ever need a tour hit me up. Since I kinda designed it

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
It is great to see the region we spend on to be (atleast, more) active, may we have great things happen in the future, Rose.

Edit:
-Oh and we should RP soon, once I am fully returned :)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
As a past resident of dusk. Id love to live here again.

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Just added some new books in the Manor's Library! They come from my own personal collection, and please don't try to take the books, but you are free to copy them!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
The wind wistles through Dusk Port. . .the whole town is silent and empty. . .save for the animals
in the jungle.