Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] [Village] Dusk Port

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
-Kitty Coloection-!

Daisy

Dusk:

Lilly:

Rainspark:

Dusksong:

Weaselvine and Aspenberry:

SilverStar:

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
As the winter months come to Altera, Dusk Port is not effected. The tempures do fall to around 60 degree's, but it remains comfortable.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Climate:

Dusk Port is considered a Tropical Dry Forest. The average temp rarely falls below 63 degree's. The average rainfall of the Tropical Dry Forest Biome is 90 in. per year.

Animals:

Different reptiles, like the Angonoka tortoise, Komododragon,

Primates, such as moneky's and lemur's.

Herbivores, such as Javan rhino,

Carnivores, such as mountian lions, small bobcats, kit and gray foxes, coyotes, raccoons and skunks, tigers, leopards and jaguars, sloth bears, the maned wolf,

Plently of rodents.

Plants:

Tree's, these make up of 68% of Dusk Port and the surronding region.

Bromeliads, like pineapples.

Epiphytes, like ferns.

Liana, which is vines.

@Mryosi

@AdmiralAegir

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Climate:

Dusk Port is considered a Tropical Dry Forest. The average temp rarely falls below 63 degree's. The average rainfall of the Tropical Dry Forest Biome is 90 in. per year.

Animals:

Different reptiles, like the Angonoka tortoise, Komododragon,

Primates, such as moneky's and lemur's.

Herbivores, such as Javan rhino,

Carnivores, such as mountian lions, small bobcats, kit and gray foxes, coyotes, raccoons and skunks, tigers, leopards and jaguars, sloth bears, the maned wolf,

Plently of rodents.

Plants:

Tree's, these make up of 68% of Dusk Port and the surronding region.

Bromeliads, like pineapples.

Epiphytes, like ferns.

Liana, which is vines.

@Mryosi

@AdmiralAegir
Sorry to sound like a downer, but remember the server is based on Europe. Perhaps animals that are closer to Europe. Komodo dragons are an Asian animal. Perhaps base the flora and fauna off of Madagascar, but in the end, it's your choice. Sorry if I'm intrusive.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Just a heads up Komodo dragons are native to Indonesia which is a bit removed from Europe. The tortosie you mention is native to Madagascar a country off the eastern coast of Africa where Lemurs are from as well. Javan Rhinos are as the name implies native to Java in Indonesia while they ranged farther at one point they never left Asia and never made it to Europe without being brought here. Traditonal Mountain Lions are found in America not Europe though you could be referring to the extinct cave Lions of Europe or perhaps simply plains lions of Africa living there. Bobcats are again a North American Species soley. Skunks are found in North and South American and parts of Indonesia but not Europe. Tigers are possible because they once ranged as far west as Turkey which is close enough imo as it was part of the Roman Empire and was the seat of the Bzyantine Empire.

Indonesia Animals-
Komodo Dragons
Javan Rhino
Skunk

Madagascar-
Lemur
Angonoka tortoise

North America-
Mountain Lion
Kit and Gray Foxes
Coyote
Racoons (were introduced to parts of Europe eventually)
Skunk

South America-
Skunk
Jaguar (Also found in central America)
Maned Wolf

India-
Sloth Bear

Also I can delete this if requested but theres quite a bit here that I think is necessary of lore approval to be there. That said I do love all these animals and hope they get approved as being capable of being part of our world lore as they are all really really cool animals IRL.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Might be a good idea to talk to Firegirl in a private convo instead of on her thread, though? Seems more polite.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Apologies but I considered my region a Tropical Dry Forest. That's what animals where listed as the Tropical Dry Forest ones. I didn't know it was based around Europe. My apologies.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
To clarify my confusion, there's two different types of Forests, Tropical Dry Forest and Tropical Wet Forest.

Dusk Port is by the sea, but I don't consider it a sea place since it's in a jungle biome. My issue is if that the server is set in Europe, there's no Tropical Wet Forests or Tropical Dry Forests, which is the biome Dusk Port closely ressembles.

I have jungle wood/logs. Jungle=Tropical.

While I understand Hollowworld is based in Europe, I'm struggling because there's no jungles in Europe, the only jungles are way down South where the server isn't...in. (South America, Brazil, etc).

So I guess, what biome do I clarify it as? Or do I change it? @Niek Morenta