Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
In Game Name : krazy4golf
RP Name : Acrum
Reason for joining : good town that seems away from bustling life good for my character
Race : human
House :none
What can you contribute to the town? : * grunts food or archery whatever you prefer
Job: (Please Check Job List)
Guard

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Application
In Game Name : Rextoret
RP Name : Knight Artorias
Reason for joining : Looking to settle Artorias down in a town, also have him help around the town.
Race : Human
House : None. See bio for more info.
What can you contribute to the town? : A intricate character who provides solid roleplaying to those looking for it, as well as my building skills.
Job: Miner; Builder.
Builds: Unfortunately, I'm a idiot and I don't take screenshots of my builds. So unless you give me a chance to build something, you won't get to see my talents at building. I could go on for days about my mega-builds, but I don't expect you to believe me without pictures. So I'll just save your time and not tell you about them.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Application
Reason for joining : Looking to settle Artorias down in a town, also have him help around the town.
What can you contribute to the town? : A intricate character who provides solid roleplaying to those looking for it, as well as my building skills.
Builds: Unfortunately, I'm a idiot and I don't take screenshots of my builds. So unless you give me a chance to build something, you won't get to see my talents at building. I could go on for days about my mega-builds, but I don't expect you to believe me without pictures. So I'll just save your time and not tell you about them.
I'd say accepted on my end :p Kharn calls the shots though. I'll set you up with a house or build another one soon :3

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : krazy4golf
RP Name : Acrum
Reason for joining : good town that seems away from bustling life good for my character
Race : human
House :none
What can you contribute to the town? : * grunts food or archery whatever you prefer
Job: (Please Check Job List)
Guard
Application
Both accepted. When I am next on, I'll add you both to the region.

And Rextoret, I /only/ build Megabuilds :p

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Also, I can bring an entrance gift of 1,788 cobblestone. And 403 dirt. And 248 Oak wood. And 122 Birch wood. And some other odd items you might find useful.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Erm.. .-.

Sure. xD

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Make a chest... near the fountain, and put everything in that?

Maybe put a Private sign on it, with your name and my name? " WarWolf_1 "

I'll collect it when I next can.