Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
In game name: ryanmelvin
Rp name: Mei-Zhang Ti
Reason for joining: Mei needs a home, in a city full of friendly people. She is very good friends the Andrew (sadko12345) so Aeroch Nor seems perfect.
Race : Human (Eastern)
House: None.
Contribute: Mei writes books and studies mostly, but I would also like to recruit, and can help with builds OOC.
Job: Builder/Recruiter. I can be a writer too, if that's OK for a job.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
In game name: ryanmelvin
Rp name: Mei-Zhang Ti
Reason for joining: Mei needs a home, in a city full of friendly people. She is very good friends the Andrew (sadko12345) so Aeroch Nor seems perfect.
Race : Human (Eastern)
House: None.
Contribute: Mei writes books and studies mostly, but I would also like to recruit, and can help with builds OOC.
Job: Builder/Recruiter. I can be a writer too, if that's OK for a job.
I'd say accepted on my end :p Kharn, as normal, calls the shots though (because he took owner from me >.<), so I'll talk to you ingame about housing/your job next time we're both on. I'll be on in about half an hour-hour though.

Dayhawk

Legend of Altera
In Game Name : Dayhawk
RP Name : Day Zossen
Reason for joining : I'm somewhat new around, so I decided to look for a place to stay as recommended. I was also tired of staying in Port Silver.
Race : Corrupted Elf
House : None yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I have creative ideas and good ways to put them to use. I am also a good builder i can help with builds ect. I am hard working and i wish to rp with everyone. I am also a quick worker while not being sloppy and i can hold my own in a fight.
Job: Black Smith preferably.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : Dayhawk
RP Name : Day Zossen
Reason for joining : I'm somewhat new around, so I decided to look for a place to stay as recommended. I was also tired of staying in Port Silver.
Race : Corrupted Elf
House : None yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I have creative ideas and good ways to put them to use. I am also a good builder i can help with builds ect. I am hard working and i wish to rp with everyone. I am also a quick worker while not being sloppy and i can hold my own in a fight.
Job: Black Smith preferably.
I really need to reply sooner xD

Sorry about the wait.

Accepted. Goldengem will sort you out with a house, if we have any remaining. I know we are running low, but we will do what we can.

Again, sorry about the wait.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
*Gets rid of it for the lolz*

It will go to the next world.

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
so I just learned that there isn't a smithing guild (at least not in the organizations page)... and we have smiths....
ok enough beating around the bush war can I make a smithing guild in Areoch? please :rolleyes: ...

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I dunnoooooo,
Depends where you want to build it.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
so I just learned that there isn't a smithing guild (at least not in the organizations page)... and we have smiths....
ok enough beating around the bush war can I make a smithing guild in Areoch? please :rolleyes: ...
That sounds like a good idea :D I've got a place that Kharn wants me to finish up with that you could set it in. Smelter's Lane!

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Just so you know, we do have plans for Aeroch Nor after the exodus. I still need to poke Kharn about making these official :p

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Also, just so you know, we're going to sweep through the members soon. Don't worry, if you're reading this you're safe xp

TinyBlueberry

Lord of Altera
We're asking for buildings now? Oooo~ I want an orphanage so the kids can slowly go missing! Mysteriously... Bloodily.. Yeah, an orphanage.