Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Multi-Racial Culture} The Asrakosian

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is incredibly in depth :D
Thank you so much! I wanted to give as much flavour as possible so the culture really had an effect on the character's way of life! And that way no matter what sort of character you played as, you'd always have something to do revolving around the culture!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Updated food and drink! I might include some of the varieties of wine, but that's about it as far as that section. Remember, ientaculum is the most important meal of the day! And a fig-a-day keeps the medicus away!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Almost finished with the religious practices! It'll be completed once I create the Kalendarium.

After that, it's mythology, and then I'll be submitting this thing for good >: )

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Added some holidays! There's more to come here, but I really wanted to show off what I've written so far >: )

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Did a bit of work on the history and naming conventions! Now the origins of Astrakhan and Asrakosian names are a little bit more politically interesting! I also did a bit of retconning and added onto the really, really old event arc Old-Seadog and I did years ago with the Royalists to reflect a more realistic motivation for the civil war.