Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Location, Location, Location

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
As a word of advice, since you're on the "Asia" continent I recommend that you look to real or historical Asian countries for inspiration. For instance, Kogata is based off of modern Japan, Sammaru draws from a slew of East Asian cultures, Chavata is China I think, etc.
I believe Chavata is southeast Asian. (Indonesian / Malaysian / that place with the volcano)

Teeke

Lord of Altera
As a word of advice, since you're on the "Asia" continent I recommend that you look to real or historical Asian countries for inspiration. For instance, Kogata is based off of modern Japan, Sammaru draws from a slew of East Asian cultures, Chavata is China I think, etc.
Thank you, in this case I am moving to one of these island chains.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Thank you, in this case I am moving to one of these island chains.
I would personally prefer if you didn't claim that area, as my own plans and lore feature it heavily, and taking it would ICly put you very, very close to a highly militant and territorial Viking society which is also allied in a mutual defense agreement with the world's naval powers.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I would personally prefer if you didn't claim that area, as my own plans and lore feature it heavily, and taking it would ICly put you very, very close to a highly militant and territorial Viking society.
Plus Ocean Assembly.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Sammaru draws from a slew of East Asian cultures
mainly like, Korea, the Phillipines, and a bit of China because it's inevitable.
all things considered, I should start looking up things about Vietnam because it fits in with my country a heckalot better than Korea does. should also be looking up Korea because my know of Korea = none.

this isn't mentioning the slew of non-asian cultures I draw from, and the whole "basically Saints Row 3" thing.

I went a bit far when making the lore, and I didn't stop for nothing.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
View attachment 63623
There's sone generally uncontested sites if yiu want to choose any of those areas.

Also, if you want any other help, I'd be willing to do so!
that one on Nakadria's continent....

like, Nakadria uses japanese names so idk if that continent counts as asia. Sae doesn't seem to want an asian nation so :/
still. other ones, yes.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Nakadria's continent (we really need to finish naming everything) is closer to Astenbech than [Asia], so I don't think you can really claim it to be an extension of [Asia].

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Nakadria's continent (we really need to finish naming everything) is closer to Astenbech than [Asia], so I don't think you can really claim it to be an extension of [Asia].
it's such an odd situation, honestly. I figure it'd be like some kind of crescent. the asian crescent?

this is such an odd situation.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Okay, so studying cultures and all that stuff. I'd like to go ahead and post a proper nation for here, thank you!
The nation is called Jungdu, or the Holy Jungdu Empire and the capital sits near a bay at the northern end of the salt-water lake.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Okay, so studying cultures and all that stuff. I'd like to go ahead and post a proper nation for here, thank you!
The nation is called Jungdu, or the Holy Jungdu Empire and the capital sits near a bay at the northern end of the salt-water lake.
I for one welcome our new Jungdu overlords

xlockedon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Map.png
The Republic of Rondileau is expanding north and south and using military forces to hold an island north of it's continent.

Rondileau is currently :
C - 0
DF - 31
R - -7