Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Location, Location, Location

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
C: 8 (Previous 1)
DF: 74 (Previous 61)
R: 12 (Previous 12)
Territorial Map.jpg
Yeah just one territory. I thought I would had grown more since the last thing. Goin' for that peninsula though

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
C: 8 (Previous 1)
DF: 74 (Previous 61)
R: 12 (Previous 12)
View attachment 63826 Yeah just one territory. I thought I would had grown more since the last thing. Goin' for that peninsula though.
Diiiid u check out the danger zone yet?

Not that youre goin anywhee near it....

EDIT: as the person making a map of the eastern conintent, and thus keeping track of everybody's claims...

I'd like to congratulate you on successfully mobilizing your massive armies in order to conquer and assimilate into your territory the prize of three tiny islands. And some water.

Last edited:

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Diiiid u check out the danger zone yet?

Not that youre goin anywhee near it....

EDIT: as the person making a map of the eastern conintent, and thus keeping track of everybody's claims...

I'd like to congratulate you on successfully mobilizing your massive armies in order to conquer and assimilate into your territory the prize of three tiny islands. And some water.
Gah that was the wrong image. Editeditedit
I need to start giving my prediction maps different names. Got like twenty.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Previous
C: 0
DF: 37
R: 53

Current
C:0
DF: 41
R: 57

The Holy Jungdu Empire is reclaiming an island.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
CAN THE ASIA CONTINENT STOP CLAIMING UNTIL I GET MY MAP DONE OMG

AT THIS RATE IMMA HAFTA GET RID OF THE BORDERS ENTIRELY

</3

Gaby

Lord of Altera
alright lets check this out here. expansionism go.

..... *crosses fingers*

Culture: 2
Defense Forces: 32
Religiousness: 19

4 total possible claims. 4 current claims.

--

Despite newfound efforts to expand eastward and northward, and despite newfound zealotry for the new philosophy of Pogleya, the influence of the Lei das Ruas fails to spread beyond its current bounds.

the nation has, however, stabilized and returned to normal,

normal in this case being the same old ruckus.

Spark

Broken
Since I'm thinking of getting into this, could someone please help me with yhe claiming procedure?

If I have, for example, 20 DF, do I get to claim 1 initial set of hexagons, then 2 extra sets? By sets I mean the little outlines clusters.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Since I'm thinking of getting into this, could someone please help me with yhe claiming procedure?

If I have, for example, 20 DF, do I get to claim 1 initial set of hexagons, then 2 extra sets? By sets I mean the little outlines clusters.
Yeah, you get 1 "free" claim to start your nation then 1 additional claim for every 10 points you get gain in defensive forces, culture, or religiousness.
With the example you described you would have indeed have 3 claims in total.

Spark

Broken
Yeah, you get 1 "free" claim to start your nation then 1 additional claim for every 10 points you get gain in defensive forces, culture, or religiousness.
With the example you described you would have indeed have 3 claims in total.
Lovely, thank you :)

Spark

Broken
Could I possibly claim this bit in the North East highlighted by purple dots?

I think I've done this right..

DF: 102

Territorial Map (1)_2.png