Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nesslocher application [Accepted - Sodium]

Nesslocher

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Nesslocher (I know it isnt quite medieval, but guess it might be handy somewhere)
2. Age: 19
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Denmark

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, i have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I think it's a brilliant idea, i dont have much experience playing role play but i'm certain i'll be quite good at it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well i love Minecraft and all it's wonders. I'm on college at the moment (Study at home ( a new thingy my school is offering - quite need ). spending what time i aint spending in front of the computer on power tumbling (yeh i know, real bad combination). I have been on a few roleplaying servers in minecraft since i joined minecraft in 1.2. so i think i'll know how to act on this server. :D..... Uhm well there isnt much to tell about my self - I'm not going to make a dramatic novel about my self :D but im quite fresh, creative, immature (in the good way) and quite handsome. (dot marks how serious i am) :-l​
My brother and i lives atm. with our mother because she is ill - so we got quite the ''gamer room'' here.
I enjoy roleplaying games (like most) Skyrim, World of warcraft, SWTOR and Minecraft ofcause. I got my own server in minecraft which i intend to keep if acceptet here cause it's a magnificent way to practice and... other stuff --.--''
eeerh i got bluuuue eyeees.. and im very taaal! hrmf! I READ ALOT! hmm... I like music!..

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Ehm - i can build but i dont really have examples of some right atm.
Though i do have some from a long time ago - http://mclocher.blogspot.com/
(it's real old and i've improved much since (not a bad excuse)).

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
A cake - to bad you dont live in DK huh?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I did yes. Wouldnt use it even if it was not.

11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend on the server told me about it, so i checked it out and i liked what i saw.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Now i have yes ;)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you add some more to part 7 please? We want to get to know you more as a player before unleashing you into the roleplay world.

Also, who is this friend who introduced you?

Nesslocher

Villager
I have added some.. eh more? :D Dunno how much it can make of use, but apparently my life is very sad. Dont twist the wound :'( I will just go cry in my little corner -

Over here :'(

Nesslocher

Villager
Wauw... you really need patience for this :D Do you need more pictures? perhaps of something i just made? BRAG BRAG BRAG

Sodium

The Lunarch
Wow, I am so sorry, Itzza must have overlooked this on accident, it's no problem though.

Accepted
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (I.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel
Welcome to Altera!