Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Application - Wastelander506 [Approved - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: Wastelander506
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
- Yes, i have read it and Completely Agree.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
- I believe it put realism into the game, which is fantastic. Yes i have played many RP games before, including Servers.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- Hello, My names, Jason. My in-game name is, Wastelander506. I currently reside in a small town in the Southern parts of Illinois. I am of 16 years of age, and mature, i take RP seriously. My hobbies would have to be: Hiking/Adventuring, Mudbogging (It's a thing where i live), ATV racing/riding. Well, i was skimming and came over your server, i began to read up. I figure you guys are the most organized and Interesting server around. The reason im here is to RP, i understand the aspects. I want to help with the server plans and basically, join your community! :)
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- I have been banned from another server, named, "Loki-Community", the reason i share this with you is not to scare you, but simply be true to you and show i am honest.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- Yes, i am completely aware of this.
11. How did you find out about our server?
- I was, simply, skimming the server list. :)
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) <--- Not yet but i plan to, very soon :)

I was repeatedly killing people, because they kept stealing from me, and then i griefed there home a little, and got banned immediately, learn from your mistakes right?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I do believe people can learn from their mistakes, so I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!