Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New confirmed Mob

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
They look pretty freaky :D I like 'em. Block moving mobs would be great, assuming maybe its only 'natural' things they can lift not crafted blocks and that they can only lift from the top.

deagon

Villager
Wtf... I could make that in 20 minutes... Well the texture... What happened to notch? He ran out of ideas? Lol.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Wtf... I could make that in 20 minutes... Well the texture... What happened to notch? He ran out of ideas? Lol.
oh yes because this is totally the only thing he has been working on for the last 6 months.

C

Cubey

as what landsliding said, I would like Port Silver to be protected against Endermen... :D

Kaiser Judge

Villager
Fear is one of the easiest emotions to evoke, but doing so in a way that doesn’t frustrate or fatigue the player is more difficult. I find this fascinating. What parts of fear are fun, and what parts aren’t fun?
The word of Notch.

Edit: By the way quote from the link sprxx posted.

Landsliding

Lord of Altera
Oh that sure is scary, their kinda like those ghosts in the Super Mario games. With teleportation and a scary look.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Notch has been watching doctor who...

If you don't get my reference go watch the episode of doctor who called blink! Creepiest episode ever!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
oh i loved that episode, and i think that you are right, notch has been watching doctor who.
They are so fast
dont turn your back
dont look away
dont even blink
good luck

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
All though they seem like they are annoying, are they even aggressive? will they kill us by dropping sand and gravel on us? Oh the Horror!

redarrow141

Hollows Explorer
read notch's blog. if you look at them, they stop and stare at you, if you look away they move toward you at high speed and deal massive amounts of damage.

If your a doctor who fan, they are like the angels.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
hehe I really didn't like that episode =/

high enough speed that they take damage themselves if they say hit a wall? that would be funny, build a wall in front, look away and it dies =P
also, while still, you could build aroung it and seal it away =[)