Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] 18th Oct: A Night of Strangers

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
[Nid Arach]
A Ghostmoon Night of Strangers

1665066100299.png
(thread layed out in Dark Mode)

What
A competition in Nid Arach in Halloween style to celebrate Halloween in true Ghostmoon fashion.
This will be IC, with a temporary character asking for your help. Whoever helps the best wins, you'll see!

All attendants will go home with a suprise memoir for their garden.
Four groups will compete and the winner of this competition will be crowned with the Pumpkin Crown!
A woven sort of crown, using the stem of a large pumpkin, with small green leaves that do not seem to wilt grown along the length.
The winner of each separate group will also get a surprise to remember the event by.

Who
There's a timeslot for everyone! The three factions of Nid Arach as well as those who OOCly do not belong to any of the three factions.
The factionless timeslot is meant for those who do not have a character in a faction that is active in Nid Arach. You cannot attend this event twice with different characters.

When
October 18th.

Starting 19:00h CEST, different factions may visit the Halloween site in Nid Arach at different CEST times, listed below:

19.45-20.15: The Realmsguard [2/3]
- Bor (Moosh )
- Tiek (Somnastra )

20.30-21.15: The Factionless [5/5]
- Asero Crow (Electric )
- Skala ( Chiarophinx )
- Valtae Menguar (The_VALKYRIE )
- Fjord Valdisson (FjordOfFrosthill )
- Soup (Suhkoiza )
- Eibisch (Passencore )

21.30-22.00: Empyrean Cabal [2/3]
- Sirius Learis Fortuna (Fortune )
- Reinhard Blud (LuxTop )

22.00 Winner announced

How to sign up
Write the name of your character below together with the name of your faction ( 'factionless' if not one of the three listed above).
Then just show up in the timeslot listed above. All times are in CEST.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Last time I went to a bart Halloween event, I got a (formerly) haunted doll and a creepy-looking face head. Looking forward to it

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since the Necromancer faction didn't sign up for this event and the Realmsguard / Empyrean Cabal both only signed up 2, I'll open up another few slots for the Factionless and end this event at a much more convenient time :) Sign up if you like!

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Hey, Bartooliinii, I might not make the time for the cabal event, so, if I am unable to go to that, can I go with the factionless instead?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is tomorrow. On request of the Cabal I've moved them to be the last in line. Anyone may attend, also if you didn't sign up. Sign ups were for the challenge only. Others may join for casual RP on the spooky site! :)

FjordOfFrosthill

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Prince_Akuma27
Prince_Akuma27
Patron
This is tomorrow. On request of the Cabal I've moved them to be the last in line. Anyone may attend, also if you didn't sign up. Sign ups were for the challenge only. Others may join for casual RP on the spooky site! :)
Btw what time is this in terms of 12-hour time for EST?

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
I would like to change characters... (because of more scheduling problems.)
Miya Bellamy Bluet
Factionless

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
May be some time confusion on my part if 19:45 CST is in 45 minutes :confused: I probably can’t attend, I thought the factionless time slot would be in like 8 hours from now