Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] 18th Oct: A Night of Strangers

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
May be some time confusion on my part if 19:45 CST is in 45 minutes :confused: I probably can’t attend, I thought the factionless time slot would be in like 8 hours from now
CEST is Central European Summer time. Not to be confused with CST

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
May be some time confusion on my part if 19:45 CST is in 45 minutes :confused: I probably can’t attend, I thought the factionless time slot would be in like 8 hours from now
Put me in coach

(I take up reserve factionless slot with Skala if so allowed)

Last edited:

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
Gonna have to bow out of event and I’m sorry to do so at the last minute. Nausea and headaches are not going away despite efforts to the contrary. Again sorry to add to confusion and last minute cancellations I know that shits rough to deal with

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Realmsguard just vanquished a total of 23 spirits of the damned from the Pits of Magic and went home with their memoirs/tokens of grattitude for their help :) Up next: Factionless!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Gonna have to bow out of event and I’m sorry to do so at the last minute. Nausea and headaches are not going away despite efforts to the contrary. Again sorry to add to confusion and last minute cancellations I know that shits rough to deal with
Not as rough as your health, it sounds like. :heart: take care!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The factionless managed to save a total of 16 spirits from their damned existence! Up next is the Empyrean Cabal!

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Oh, wait, is it now?!? I am available :p (though not for long)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A total of 53 ghosts have been defeated and Bor Moosh won the ultimate prize; a pumpkin crown that leaves the scent of warm cinnamon in a 5 block radius and makes plants grow through cracks of stone and wood if the wearer stands still for too long! Congratulations!

The Giant Pumpkin Leaves (to be used as umbrella's) went to LuxTop's character Manessa,Moosh's character Bor, and Chiarophinx's character Skala!

Everyone got away with 1 Pumpkin Seed to grow a giant pumpkin the size of an earthspawn in their garden and a pumpkin-themed bow.

Happy Halloween everyone! Thanks for coming. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The minecart challenge is now open for anyone to do freely! Come have some fun if you like! :)

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
The event was 1000/10 Bart, loved everything in it, thank you for dedicating your time to planning and DMing it during the busy for you month! Was fun searching for the skeletons after everyone had left, and exploring the backyard with cute human-sized pumpkin builds. Couldn't had a better introduction for my character Manessa, - glad Rein got in prison, again,so I got to attend with a non-edgy character. From encountering Eark, to learning how to use a bow from the Sir Knight of the Pumpkin Order, to hearing a story of the Pumpkin Butcher that didn't spook her for life, but did leave a thrilling imprint on her memory.

:heart: it was the best event I went to