Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] Exploring New Land VIII - PUBLIC

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nid Arach
Exploring New Land VIII
A public adventure!

1652111236761.png

Those brave enough to venture into Nid Arach are invited into this everchanging land.
Even though the lands are still deadly, a new kind of beauty lulls the foolish adventurer into a false sense of safety.
Now is the time to meet the strange denizens of Nid Arach, find lost heirlooms, and uncover the rich Arachian history!
And, there's no denying, whatever your purpose here; it's fun to use those ziplines, with or without kit...

+ V I O L E N T +
This means you consent to death, but your actions will determine whether it comes to that.

The main goal of the group that signs up is to explore the high grassy cliffs that have appeared and meet the intriguing inhabitants of these lands, both sentient and otherwise.
There are still a lot of items hidden, many secrets undiscovered, and a good few stories untold. I want folks to interact with these little questlines!

Who:
Public. Anyone can join by signing up individually! Make sure you've read these [Guidelines] though!

What:
A chance for anyone, affiliated with a group or not, to explore Nid Arach's newest lands.

When:
Monday 9th of May - 20.00h CEST (today)
(Last time it took 2 to 3 hours).

Character name:

Signed up:
[4/5]
Ezmith
Keone
Aki
Godmund
-

Reserve:
-

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This starts in 2 hours from me writing this post. We start at 8 sharp, so try and be a few minutes early if you can :) At 8 I'm letting the reserves in if we're not with 5 by that point.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Damn, I probably won't be able to go because of Aleksei's trial :c

Arget Istalri

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
ArgetIstalri
ArgetIstalri
Merchant
Character Name: Keone

(I may end up having to leave early, something might come up.)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Starting in 10 mins, feel free to tp to me already to browse the trading hub