Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] Exploring New Lands IX - Public

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nid Arach
Exploring New Land IX
A public adventure!

1653228896278.png

The Cape of Decay's location is still unknown, but there are a fair few out there who have been given cryptic hints.
Today, folks may once again traverse the new lands; looking for the hints with the ancient instrument or exploring.
Now is the time to meet the strange denizens of Nid Arach, find lost heirlooms, and uncover the rich Arachian history!
And, perhaps, they will find more than they bargained for...

+ V I O L E N T +
This means you consent to death, but your actions will determine whether it comes to that.

The main goal of the group that signs up is to explore the high grassy cliffs that have appeared and meet the intriguing inhabitants of these lands, both sentient and otherwise.
There are still a lot of items hidden, many secrets undiscovered, and a good few stories untold. I want folks to interact with these little questlines!

Who:
Public. Anyone can join by signing up individually! Make sure you've read these [Guidelines] though!

What:
A chance for anyone, affiliated with a group or not, to explore Nid Arach's newest lands.

When:
Sunday 22nd of May - 20.00h CEST (today)
(Last time it took 2 to 3 hours).

Character name:

Signed up:
[5/5]
- Reinhard LuxTop -
- Godmund Morpheus -
- Aimie ToastySpam -
- Freia Goldbeean -
- Audrar bleyjo -

Reserve:
- Valtae The_VALKYRIE -
- Ezmith Jar.exe -

Last edited:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Aimie - 50/50 whether I can make it so easy swap with a reserve if necessary : )