Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nikki630 [Declined- Baron]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PestoPosta

Settling in Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
Nikki630 (Should we be able to change our MC names it will change to PestoPosta)
---
2. How old are you?
---
3. What gender are you?
... must resist urge to be difficult XD
I suppose if you insist on having one I am male.
---

4. What country do you live in?
USA
---

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yep
---

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Sure.
---

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
Name: Nyth
Nickname/Alias:
----
Race: Dark Elf
Height: 6'
Weight: 100lb
Hair: Balled
Eyes: Gold
Skin: Midnight Black
Identifying Marks: A heavily scared back.
Appearance: She is tall gaunt. Has a hunted look about her. Her back is riddled with scars from her years as a slave. She is garbed in tight fitting strips of woven cloth, over which is a loose hooded cloak. (and damn it I just realized ascreed stole my style. XD)
Strengths: She is above all things a survive.
Weaknesses and fears: Captivity.
Religion and cults: Longs lost her faith.
Profession: Usually plys her trade as an assassin.

Give me a sec got to go read up on your history.

---

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
... ... um... I like turtles... no bad.
Ok I am a lover of art, science, gaming, and in all honesty most things on this earth and off it.
I have a background in psychology and criminal law... though no formal degree yet, though
I may not since I am starting to seriously think about getting into game making.
Hobbies... gaming, a wide variety of pen and paper RPGs, Monty Python, Ren-fairs... cats...
Um... I well read in both fiction and non-fiction...
... and I guess the last thing you should know is nothing is sacred to me, and I have a really twisted sense of humor... so if you can forgive me that then we are all good. :)
---
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Ask MaeroKane, I've been helping him build over on HalfBit Gaming.

I have a few pics of some of my early stuff, they are done by hand, no world edit, or creative, and
not sure if I ever will finish it or not. *shrug*
These days I tend to live underground, what with the impending zombie apocalypses and all,
and tend to have large sprawling dungeonie kinda things.
---

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
If you need a builder I am more then happy to lend my hand :)
---

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am now. ;p
---

11. How did you find out about our server?
MaeroKane told me about you.
---

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I will once I can play. Quid pro Quo kinda thing you know. XD
---

2012-12-19_18.32.47.png2012-12-19_18.33.27.png2012-12-19_18.36.09.png

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Greetings, PestoPosta.

Your #3 is an OOC (Out-Of-Character) question, could you please add your gender instead of your character gender? As for your #6, it would appear to me that it is written in more of a backstory sense, instead of a character introduction. A character introduction involves explaining a situation your character is in, how they react to it, and why. An introduction is mainly written in the present, this seems to be focused more on your character's past. It helps the staff get an idea of how you RolePlay, and your abilities when it comes to RolePlaying. Could you please change it to suit this? You can do this using the ''Edit'' button at the bottom of your post.

As for your #9, there are plenty of options for building! (Woo!) You can choose to either build freely in the Eastern Frontier or Southern Wilds, or raise 100k+ Radiants to build your own official town in the Northern Kingdoms. (This involves buying Nobility, buying your beginning Region, and then buying additional plots.) As well, there's players who are currently building projects, and I'm sure some of them would appreciate the extra help building. Great, right?

Thanks! Hope to see you on HW soon.

NiNi

MooCat
AN Imp is not part of this servers Core Races. You would have to apply seperatley if you would like to be an Exception.

We do have a variety of races you can play as, but i advice reading up on such matters first.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
AN Imp is not part of this servers Core Races. You would have to apply seperatley if you would like to be an Exception.

We do have a variety of races you can play as, but i advice reading up on such matters first.

Also for question 3, We want Your gender, not your characters.

Edited - Someone Beat me to it.
Although you stated the thing about the Core Races, which I totally forgot about... *facepalm*
Good job for catching that. Teamwork!

PestoPosta

Settling in Altera
Salutation Collection of Numbers and Letters
and Ninja person. :)

#6 ... sorry thought it was more meant to be an example of skill.
As for in game I tend to play things by ear. I endeavor to be flexible and easy going.
In short I tend to play as Chaotic Neutral and give me a second or two to figure things out

and lastly a dumb question, I poked around in your Everything You Need to Know Guide,
and for the life of me can not find a race list... so where is it?

Never mind dumb question answered XD

PestoPosta

Settling in Altera
Ok new question.
How stead fast are the lines draw by race?
IE could a Grayling work with the Elves?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Salutation Collection of Numbers and Letters
and Ninja person. :)

#6 ... sorry thought it was more meant to be an example of skill.
As for in game I tend to play things by ear. I endeavor to be flexible and easy going.
In short I tend to play as Chaotic Neutral and give me a second or two to figure things out
Don't worry about it, it's a common mistake - we're just here to help you improve your application and get accepted the first time around. If you tend to play as Chaotic Neutral, that could be included/described in your character introduction, however try to put it more into personality/actions than just stating that your character is Chaotic Neutral.

Also, if you still need some more help regarding the playable races and such, I'd be more than glad to help you out with that.

PestoPosta

Settling in Altera
No no found the list, I just want to know how much of a racial divide there is.
Like WoW orcs and hums do not mix, that kinda thing, or are things more open
like D&D?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Ok new question.
How stead fast are the lines draw by race?
IE could a Grayling work with the Elves?
Well, in RP, there's really nothing that determines if a Greyling works with Elves or not - it mainly depends on the character. Some characters and races tend to dislike other races more than others, and there may be a bit of IC racism between races and characters. (Example: The Syrien race being called ''Mermaids'').

As for towns and cities in the Northern Kingdoms regarding races, there's some towns that are set specifically for a certain race, although there are also towns that welcome all races. As I said, it really depends on the character and their RP personality/thoughts.

PestoPosta

Settling in Altera
Hmmm... K I will get back to you when I fully figure out what am doing for a Race.

One more question.
Under the dwarves it made mention of a variety of weapons...
perchance do you have a mod that adds these to the game?
And a related note do you have any mods in the game of is
this a villain server?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Hmmm... K I will get back to you when I fully figure out what am doing for a Race.

One more question.
Under the dwarves it made mention of a variety of weapons...
perchance do you have a mod that adds these to the game?
And a related note do you have any mods in the game of is
this a villain server?
We do not have any plugins that add extra weapons to the game, no. (At least to my knowledge.) If you want extra weapons, I believe you RP having them. And there are plugins in Hollow World, it is not a Vanilla Server.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Ok so it is all RP and no mods to add stats and skills... I can work with that :)
There is a plugin called MCMMO that allows the server to have skills and stats that you can upgrade over time, such as Mining and Acrobatics. With these skills, you can do certain things, depending on the skill and stat level. An example is with Acrobatics, as you level it up, you increase the chance of getting Rolling when you fall, which decreases the damage of the fall.

However, these skills do not heavily affect RolePlay.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Hmm... and I assume then the races start with different stats?
Actually, no. MCMMO is more of an OOC plugin, which allows all players to begin with the same skills and stats, and they all level up at the same experience needed to reach the next level of their skills.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Please use the edit button at the bottom of your original post to make the changes suggested by the others.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
... That was already established Baron my boy ;)
Must've missed it :p

Anyways, you've gone and done the thing you aren't supposed to do. You've made a character profile, not a roleplay introduction of your character. You can do that after you get your application approved, but for now, stick to showing us how well you roleplay by describing what's going on in a given situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.