Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nodium's Whitelist App [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Nodium

Villager
Nodium
Nodium
Nodium's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Nodium

Country & Timezone: UTC+1

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using out of character knowledge to your characters benefit, be it ooc communication or overhearing other characters talk while pretending to be out of character. It is prohibited because it grants an unfair advantage detached from the incharacter progression. Powergaming is undeserved and unwarranted giving of nigh divine power to your character, allowing them to act out and dictate both action and reaction of the involved characters to their own willing by forcing them onto the other involved parties.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hey everyone, I'm Edo. Some of you may know me from other servers. I started off on uthrandir. I do pretty much every nerdy hobby under the sun. Cards, miniatures, board games-you name em, I spend too much money on them.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lierin Anaucan

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Lierin is a tall, lanky elven girl with fair hair and similar eyes, denoting her social standing amidst her kindred. Her attire portrays her belonging to the race only partially, however, with the elegant blouses replaced by more durable travelling attire.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

"What is the difference between a beast and a monster? A marten enters a hen-house, rips and tears in its excitement, and slaughters more hens it could eat. It even breaks the eggs. Is it because it was born with fang and claw, as many of our kin are born in silver and silk, that it has the right to pick and tear at our world? When I was made prey by the wealthy and prodigal offspring of the marten equivalent of our society, our hen house was filled with cheer. Perhaps they hoped that by putting me away in a gilded cage, by letting the beast tear at my limbs and drink my blood, it would spare the rest of them-but how wrong they are. As long as there are those born into the means of oppression, wrapped up under the guise of opportunities, we can expect no respite. We fool ourselves by thinking that the opportunistic marriages they extend to us are a grace, but they pick out the best of us and take them away. I refuse to serve as fodder, as a sow, for my flesh and blood to be used as cover for the dissonance that exists between the Silver Elves. We must-"

Lierin hastily snapped the leather bound pages she was scribbling into moments ago shut with a resounding clap. Shuddering, she felt the bloodrush in her cheeks, each inhale shuddering her chest like a fever. This was supposed to be a research paper on wendigos, not a revolutionary manifesto. Her eyes looked out into the rain drizzling from the rooftop across the ramshackle tavern. Following each drop slowly, letting her thoughts flow, she found the source of her distraction-she was alone. For the first time in years, she was without family or home, exiled by those she saw closest after casting away their golden ticket. She traced her fingers across the leather cover, savoring the rhythmical drumming of the rain as her fingertips caressed the course hide. Centered, she could hardly blame her parents for casting her out. She made a total fiasco out of a dark haired nobleman's proposal, as sudden as it was, and risked throwing away everything her father worked for. Deep down, she was glad they washed their hands of her-atleast they were safe. Knowing that, she could keep her focus where it belongs. On the big picture. Or on monsters and beasts…

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I liked the story :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.