Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Nylarii Fuvur

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Disliked:
Aracena - Recent events have forced Nylarii to have a furious hatred for the woman, though after some time in thought would find her hatred is somewhat misguided. Feels a hint of sympathy for her, and her insanity troubles with a Mad God. Hopes she recovers, for the sake of her family.
:heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
And, I think that's all my relations up to date! So many of them. So many.
I'd tag everyone but I think that may be overwhelming.

redbear

I think I might like it here
Hey, Nice to be in the Update (Fendel),, yeah shame about the mushroom incident :p .
So I just saw all your amazing work on Deviant art! Do you have one of the wacom tablets? or similar? May I enquire as to what software you are using? (I have Manga studio which I love - works for me. )

Last edited:

redbear

I think I might like it here
Yeah.. was indeed funny. I'm looking forward to meeting Aewin again. Hopefully things will go smoother this time.

I used a Bamboo for years.. Loved it. But I recently treated myself to one of these chinese Cintiq alternative.. It is SOO nice to draw directly on the screen. They start at about 400 pounds I think.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Ahh, I'm so used to drawing without looking at the tablet now, I've no intention of buying one of those ones :p

And ahah! I'm sure Aewin has his nice moments. ;)
@Lannis

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Aaaand newborn added! As well as Sheila and Scardrac being added/moved about in relations. May likely add more to those who assisted, but there were so many around. D'aw.
@Scardrac @bettemus99

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Short Term Goals:
Buy a new outfit. Preferably with trousers.
Earn more money to fund her exploration. Grab some food for her travels.
Learn how to defend herself, at least a little.
Learn how to defend herself /more/.
Find out ways to conceal more weaponry.
Also learn how to use such weaponry.
Begin light exercise, do such every day.
Baby clothes for Jax.

Feel assured Jax is one of the most protected babies on Altera.

I am not entirely sure why this tickles me, but it does. I, for some reason, envision armed guards around said baby. Lovely profile additions though.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Just a hoard of pirates, and two old red eyed people who happen to be pretty good with a sword. But, the more the merrier! :heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Of course she is! :heart:
I did some minor updates but forgot to mention, haha. Not sure how else I can edit this now. xD