Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Nylarii Fuvur

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added Kopii to relations, edited thoughts on Aracena and Illthilior, and moved Artesia up to Liked.
Also edited her behaviour - Killing someone and then offering your soul to 'save' someone else may muddle thoughts a little. Or a lot.
Noted her slight disablity with her left arm; frayed tendon or such resulting in general weakness.

@nexscarecrow @Niah @Tempy_ @Omikuji

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Added Kopii to relations, edited thoughts on Aracena and Illthilior, and moved Artesia up to Liked.
Also edited her behaviour - Killing someone and then offering your soul to 'save' someone else may muddle thoughts a little. Or a lot.
Noted her slight disablity with her left arm; frayed tendon or such resulting in general weakness.

Hm, edited thoughts on Illthilior? Can't see anything that would you make to do such. . .

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

;-;

*Wraps arms around the Nylarii*
*Pat pat's the Nylarii's head*
*Unabated tears while doing so*

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added that sisterly love, and bumped up a certain Moor to loved. :heart:
Also Aewin. Though calling him a brother would be weird since he's engaged to Sophie. Hmn. Then edited Drachen.

@Michcat @Lannis @Arken

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Removed a few relations on the basis no RP with them has happened in a long time - I had /way/ too many on there. ;-;
Also added to some, bold sections fer updates. Added more to weaknesses and identifying marks.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Nice new art additions and the new fancy "Nylarii" name at the top, keep updatin' it, as I'm lovin' it!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added new art and generally pretty-fied everything. Or, tried...
Also changed a few relations, her physi- ...edited most things. Huh.

@RexTom - Mind deleting that first post for me? ;-; I had to add all the other artwork seperately. :(

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Cloud - A good friend; cares enough for her that he would tend to her wounds in Vigil's and dedicate many days watching over her. Trusts him with all matters now, including ones related to the crew. Is still slightly curious to what he /is/, but would feel rude if ever to ask about it.
Could just ask ;3