Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PestilenceReborn's Whitelist App: [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Pestilence

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: PestilenceReborn

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: If you know something OOCly, then bring it up IRP, then that's metagaming. Many people can use this as an advantage on other players, such as events or PVP/Wars. It's not fair to other players. Powergaming: Being EXTREMELY overpowered in a situation, such as tanking a knife to your chest, or getting thrown into a wall by a big beast. I've experienced PG while I was on staff, and it was not fun to deal with because everyone got upset.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Pestilence, I've been doing MCRP for a few years now, and since fantasy settings are my favorite, I decided to join this place! I have been a mod for another MCRP fantasy server, while also being a story-team member!

Referral: Galokin

{Character Section}
Character Name: Karalyn

Race: Elf/Elven-Folk

Appearance: Karalyn is a tall elf, standing at a height of 6'5, although that may be short compared to other elves. Her hair is long, hitting her shoulders, but often keeps it up. The color of her hair would be the same as a cherry blossom, although with a bit of fire added to it! Her eyes looked as if they were amber and shined whenever someone stared at them. Skin tone is peachy, not very pale, but not very dark. https://mcname.info/en/profile/PestilenceReborn.1 This is the skin/clothing!

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: 1677004062980.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): As the night sky consumed the village, Karalyn waited for customers to arrive in her newly built tavern, something she always wanted to own, and take care of, it was her specialty. Suddenly, a middle-aged man entered her humble tavern. She then spoke towards the man in a soft, motherly tone. "Hello, sir! Welcome to The Ethereal Lily! What can I do for you?" She questioned the man as he took a seat. As the man went on about his day and what he wanted, she wrote down his order in her journal, then proceeded to fulfill his request. Minutes passed, the brew was nearly complete, but the man grew impatient. "My apologies, sir! Your request is a new one, but I have a general idea of what it would need, so please hold!" Soon after, the brew was complete, and she carefully handed it to the man. "On the house! Sorry for the wait!" The man then exited with a smile plastered across his face. She was happy with this, especially since this was her first customer. She then closed up shop since no one else came in, but still was happy with her one result.

Days after the interaction, the population of the tavern increased! The man returned with his friends, and then his friends returned with even more. The word got around that this wonderful tavern was run by a wonderful, and very friendly elfess, and was very welcoming to everyone, race, gender.. It didn’t matter. The booze was amazing as well! Karalyn was dumbfounded as this happened, not knowing what to do in a situation like this, she was only one elf after all. The tavern was so packed that she had to ask for assistance from her dwarven friends.

Hours went by, people were slowly departing from the tavern, bottles laid on the floor, followed by the odor of liquor consuming the inside of the Flower. She then turned towards her friends that were helping with the mess everyone had made and spoke. “Thank you, my friends. Your help was truly needed. I honestly did not expect something like this to happen, but I am very glad that I have you all to back me up.” The dwarven-folk nodded their heads in response, followed by a wide grin. “Of course! That’s what we dewi do! We help our kin!”

As this was said, Karalyn nodded her head right back, her face was bright, and so was her near future. She was happy with the people she lived with!

Everything was going the way she wanted, her plan was in full effect, and nothing could stop her now.

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.