Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pickpocket's Pocket Guide to Picking Pockets

Do you think this is good?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
I was thinking that anyone who wants to pick peoples pockets should have to follow some sort of guide and I thought of a simple way to do it.
first oocly you ask these three questions:

1. How many pockets do you have?
  2. Are any pockets trapped?
  3. What do they have in their pockets?
Then roll a dice equal to their pockets. You must roll over the amount of trapped pockets they have. If they have none you must roll over 1 third of total.

example:
1)Someone has 9 pockets. 5 of them are trapped. I roll a 9 sided dice and I have to get over 5. If I get 5 or less its failed. Over and you succeed then proceed to choose an item.

2)Someone has 9 pockets. None are trapped. I roll a 9 sided dice and I have to get over 3 (A third of total pockets).

Also they must say items that they actually have in their inventory not other items unless your OK with it. They only have to tell you items they are willing to get rid of but not rubbish or junk that is worthless. You then roll a dice adding a number for each item and depending on your number is what item you get.
eg.
(I have a bag of radiants, an emerald and a diamond)
*player rolls when pickpocket successful*
*rolls a two in selection*
He/She would get the emerald
If they had rolled a 1 they would get the rads 3 and they would get the diamond

Last edited:

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Meh.
If someone were to pickpocket Jeff, he would make it his MISSION to sever both of their hands and beat the snot out of them.
Nonetheless, I think it's alright.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Well...the idea is that if they succeed they are given some time to get away before you can realize that anything is missing. Let alone that it was them that stole your stuff.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I just ask in OOC if anyone around has visible pockets with anything in it. If so, I go for it and roleplay, I once pick-pocketed Arken and he ICly new I did because of his really tight robes (And almost got my head squished in the process).