Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pinkiewinkie's application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Pinkiewinkie

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Pinkiewinkie.
2. How old are you?
16 years old.
3. What country are you from
England.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, i have.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when a player talks with another player out of character or over another platform to gain information about events and things happening in game.
Powergaming is where a player forces an action on another player such as saying they've taken damage after hitting them and not giving them any time or choice for something else to happen.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope.
7. Name one of our current Mentors
Snerus.
8. Tell us about yourself
I play classical guitar in my free time and i enjoy watching studio ghibli films, i also have an unnerving amount of fluffy and soft blankets.
I prefer alternative music over pop and rap just because. I play a lot of other games, my favourites are prison architect, limbo. the sims 3 and the walking dead telltale series.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
None that are digitally compatible.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I'm returning to the server after a long absence, i originally found out about the server searching for minecraft rp servers on google.
About Your Character!
Character Name:

Isabelle (or Isa) Forthwright

Character Age:
Character Race:
Human.

Appearance:
Dirty blonde hair often wearing a brown fabric flower in her hair, green eyes, pale skin although often dirty, Wearing a simple floor length dark brown overdress with a lighter brown under skirt, under the dress she wears a capped sleeve blouse covering her shoulders.

Written Test!

It had been so long since Isa had awoken to the sounds of a bustling market, she couldn't remember anything quite like it since her childhood in Havarda. She pushed back the threadbare sheets and sighed, taking a moment to examine her makeshift bed and Xavier lying soundly asleep beside her. She smiled fondly on him, glad that they'd both been able to stay safe through the treachery of the sea journey to these new lands.

Even though things in the immediate future seemed far brighter than that of the past, she couldn't shake the fear of what lies in this new land. It'd been eating away at her over their short time in this new land. With a sigh, she pushed herself up off the flimsy matt she found in the bowels of the ship, she lightly dusted of her dress with her hands and tried to make herself look less bedraggled . Carefully she held up her worn leather satchel that was in quite the state having been dragged through countless adventures. Looking at it's latest battle scars , if they could be called that, she knew she'd have to patch it up again, something she had never been able to do without drawing blood.

She began to set about lacing up her boots, a satisfied smile spread on her lips, for the first time she was pleased that she was in this situation. Not pleased because they'd left their home and lost dear friends boarding the ship. She was pleased because they were here, alive and healthy enough. She was pleased with herself, because even if it was for a moment, she had fulfilled her role of a reliable sister. Something she'd promised their parents before they left. She was glad that she'd done something right.

She continued to smile for the most part of the morning whilst working the fields. Another thing she'd been glad about was the kind farmer who had let them stay in his barn if they worked on the farm. He was a kind old man who was soft spoken and too old to do a lot of the work on the farm. As it turned out that they were each other’s' blessing, he gave them a roof and wasn't a terrible cook and they didn't complain at the workload.

When it began to near noon, she went back to the barn to check up on Xavier, in his current condition he deserved a few days of rest. She sighed and another smile quirked on her lips, she didn't know what she would do without him. She changed the bandages of his forearm and left a bowl of stew by his bed for when he woke up, which would undoubtedly be at the most inconvenient time knowing him. She laid him down again and sighed, trying to rub the exhaustion from her face again, she didn’t need a mirror to know she looked haggard. She stood over her brother a moment and gathered herself. She let herself wonder in thought and prayer for a while, relishing in the thought of their situation, again pushing aside the growing fear of the unknown. In that moment, she thought to herself

“This is going to be a new chance and a new beginning, something that could be for the better, despite those we’ve lost. We’re still here. Maybe this time we can be villagers, maybe we can be wonderfully content being bakers of farmers or maybe even travelling traders. Yes. This is all, for the better. I pray to Sallana that we will find nothing, but happiness here. I pray to Sallana that I won’t ever have to lose or leave Xavier.”

Side note.
I'm sorry if i'm not meant to do this, but I've applied as the character i had before a long absence, along with my alt account character.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Everything seems to check out. Give me a moment to head onto my computer. I'll see if I can have you whitelisted by another. I cannot whitelist the alt account, only the main. You'll have to wait a month for the second account. If it's an alternate character, it should be fine.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh- seems you left out the about me, yes

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.