Upcoming {Player Campaign Overview} The Sons of Jishrim- {Violent}

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The first camp has been liberated! Clues have been found regarding the true locations of one of the SoJ Bases.

I am going to take at least two weeks off trying to create some of the next camps, along with learning from my mistakes from the last two events.
We are still taking raids, though, so if anyone wants to be kidnapped or have their region sacked, please let me know, and I'll try and find some time to have it done.

More importantly, I'd really like to hear some critiques, since this is my first time DMing ANYTHING this large. Post them here, preferably.

Electric

Lord of Altera
Legend
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I loved the event and had a great time. I've already DMed you my critiques, which were minor, but otherwise it was awesome!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey friends! I appear to have bit off more than I can chew, and now I need your help! You see, I intend on building a bunch of encampments and event-builds throughout the Broken South, but building sort of overwhelms me, and I need to get the locations WE'd into creative and back, which is a bit of a hassle. SO! IF someone is interested in keeping some secrets, building something nice, and helping me get coords and locations moved, please hit me up!

Last edited: