Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Port] Riseport {Violent}

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
A notice hangs on the message board by the docks in Riseport.

"Friends and associates, empty houses and excess fauna:​

We are now adding to our list of dangers. Alongside snakes, jaguars, magical fish, sharks, some squid, the poisonous spiny fish, the berries, the very air we breathe, the water sometimes too, the rise itself, your fellow countrymen, your ruling class, the grass, your food, the spiders, the small colorful toads, the foreigners, the flies, working in and of itself, the heat, the cold, your bedding, your clothes, the ground, the mud, the gigantic lizards that ate Sigurd's foot, and everything else on the long list that I'm sure you're all familiar with - we also have bricks, mortar, heavy things falling from the sky, various tools used in construction, and foreign workers constructing our new inn. And wall, afterward.

Nwalme."​

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I ink I'll make up a cot and live in the smithy safe and sound perform the random falling things.... The sky gods are angry we must appease them with sacrifices!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added and tweaked the Census.~

As for an update,
Mikael has been promoted to Lead Alchemist, since I've got an alchemy lab/building for him now.
Tom has died in the taking of the Cove.
Several members of Riseport are injured.
Two blacksmiths and a barmaid have been hired.

The tavern is going to be renovated to become a hospital, since we're in such a dangerous location.
The new Inn/Tavern is almost completed, still have to do interior work.
The docks have been extended and renovated to be prettier.
A warehouse was added.
Stockpiling of stone for more walls has begun.
Plans for a Mine are being discussed.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
"Smoke's Trail"

The new, renovated Inn of Riseport - Named after Nwalme's old one for nostalgia. An establishment ran by Nwalme himself, the previous tavern currently being remodelled into a hospital of sorts. It straddles the path into the centre of the town, overlooking the port and dominating the treeline. It's particularly hard to miss, and in the future will have walls extending either side. Similar to a gatehouse.
(hyperlinking to the front page, hence the layout. I have yet to do actual tavern interiors, will do tomorrow)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm very glad to hear it. :heart:

Mini update;
Inn/Tavern is completed (Almost. Gotta do the basement)
Old tavern will be changed to be a hospital kinda thing (2many injuries)
Bath house is in progress
more houses in progress

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Will get around to using one of those claims as a 'Places of Interest' post.

Bath house is done - I may need to add some stuff but its more or less complete now.
Tavern interior is completed, including the biggest room opposite the tavern doors. Six rooms in total I believe, now.
Plans for a research hub, and a small shrine to Silas. (Sileveth's thang. nexscarecrow )
Another home is in progress. Plans for bigger ones, small manors.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
ummm elz kurzik you forgot to make the most important update this thread has ever had

aryus is heavily injured

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Update:
The crowned jungle prince ARYUS FUVUR is very hurt. He requires tender loving care from Eala specifically.
Niek Morenta Mitch

Also, added an OOC rule about inactivity, since I've had to get someone to unlock a place.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Update:
The crowned jungle prince ARYUS FUVUR is very hurt. He requires tender loving care from Eala specifically.
Niek Morenta Mitch

Also, added an OOC rule about inactivity, since I've had to get someone to unlock a place.
As Eala wanders Tambry for wares, her Aryus senses tingle. "He's gone and got himself hurt again, I just know it. Gods dammit."

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've got 2-3 houses I need to do the interiors of, but the exteriors are done. One of those is a fishermans place, on the dock.
Also got mines now, and a jail/prison that still has 3-4 cells to finish but its got enough to be working.
Should probably look into an emerald bank, but not sure if where I want to put it is gonna work out yet. qq

have some screenies

.. also have a comparison