Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Bump cause I need more people to draw. Completely free. You've got nothing to lose. No matter how bad they end up. :p

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Big project idea. Like really big. You don't have to but you said you wanted more to draw...
It would be great if you would draw all my chars. Ill pm you ref pics if ya do accept this massive assignment. And you only have to draw the active ones in my Sig. :heart:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Big project idea. Like really big. You don't have to but you said you wanted more to draw...
It would be great if you would draw all my chars. Ill pm you ref pics if ya do accept this massive assignment. And you only have to draw the active ones in my Sig. :heart:
I can definitely do this but it will take more time. PM me refs. I'll ask more about it there! ^-^

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I know I said I'd do them all at once but Sycamore turned out much better than I anticipated and I got too excited So here's a teaser into my RayKay Project. More to come tomorrow! Raykaystar
Scyamore.png