Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PsycoCreep's Application (Approved - Paint)

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
PsycoCreep
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The Netherlands

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming means you are using information that you have gotten outside of roleplay to your advantage. Examples are that you read sertain information in a thread your character shouldn't know, and using it to gain advantage. Also using sertain game features to your advantage is metagaming if your character isn't supposed to have sertain powers (flying for example).

Powergaming means you are playing "just to win". Even in situations when you are not supposed to be powerfull or stronger than others. Also powergaming is forcing others to play in sertain ways as written by them. Examples are never getting hit/damaged in battle, having imaginary "spies" or forcing someone in a fight to take a hit.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
I have None.

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am PsycoCreep. I actually already have played on this server for +5 years, but had a break of a couple years in between partly because of education. Now I have decided to take another look and see how rp will turn out now. I myself am an animator and hobbies include larp, knitting, sculpting, painting, drawing, gaming and daydreaming. I like different types of music, it mostly depends on the emotion they evoke in me.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I uploaded some work....Probably at the end of this thread....Oh wait nope it's here;

haunted1.png winterwonder2.png 2017-09-17_16.35.06.png tuwawihaf.png
^^^^very old drawing but hey why not!
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Long loooooong ago I actually found it myself after googling Minecraft RP.

Character Name:
Ambrosil

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:

Black hair, turquoise eyes and cinnamon skin, wearing coplimenting purple dress with gold accents. Her clothes resemble guipsy culture and she wears a bandana and golden jewelry.

Written Test!
Ambrosil was once part of a traveling kind of people. For her kind wagons were their homes, and color their lives. This you could see both in their choice of clothes, jewelry and paint for their wagons. Together with her parents and a small group of travelers they would journey all acros the land to trade and entertain. Some were practiced jugglers while others were trained in the art of exotic dances or pickpocketing the richer onlookers. Once Ambrosil was old enough, she developed an entertaining trick on her own. It seemed that she had a nack for fortune telling, and made most accurate discriptions that made some clients awe. However, Ambrosil knew it was more a case of good fortune itself then any true skill, and she knew that giving sertain fortunes gave her more coin then others. Once old enough she decided to travel on her own to perhaps find her own group of travelers, for living with her parent felt to safe and borish. Once living everywhere and nowhere with her own old but sturdy wagon and her 2 horses dusty and roast, she made her living out of fortune telling, match making and an occasional attempt of emptying the pockets of her clients by either trading or stealing. Sometimes she would set camp to restock on goods near city's, but mostly she would stay in the quietness of the unclaimed lands to practise her fortune reading in silence. One day while practising a reading she al of a sudden noticed something strange in the message of the cards that lay before her. Death, collapse, travel. At that moment she new something catastrophic would happen. However what the exact shape of it would be she didn't know. Then it happened. The undead started rising and in an attempt to safe herself and her wagon she fled as far as the borders would take her. There she met others whom would rather not end in the stomach of a beast, and she followed them to some ships. She hoped that perhaps her wagon and horses could be taken onboard. But due to the panic and the haste for an escape she had to leave al that is her home behind. Now after a long travel over sea she stands on a new shore, ready to reclaim the life she once had, with the hopes of a new and bricht future. Or so the cards say.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hello there- After reading your backstory I found it would fit well within Soolera lore, it might be a good fit for your character's backstory. However, that being said this is a very good application.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.