Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Public} [December 29th] Ball d'Artois

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Fair play, you've got me there. I will have to refer to Archbishop for that, as it's going to occur when he's around. It's my first event I'm going to host and I'm rather too nervous to do it alone.
totally understandable :) I just ask cause I'm available Thursday (As far as I know) but not Friday

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Fair play, you've got me there. I will have to refer to Archbishop for that, as it's going to occur when he's around. It's my first event I'm going to host and I'm rather too nervous to do it alone.
Hosting events is really fun, don’t worry about it fam :heart:

A

Angel

This needs to stop if you don't want to go then don't go this thread should be only for those wishing to attend.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
it makes no sense that a violent region should have peaceful events.
Because clearly, you can't have a nice party in a castle. Thorne is not peaceful, but neither is Queensport, and they had a ball. The idea that this even is peaceful just means that if you're looking for mindless violence, look to other events. Could somebody show up with no reason and stab everyone? Of course they could, but then they would ruin the fun for others. There can be drama without violence, you know.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Because clearly, you can't have a nice party in a castle. Thorne is not peaceful, but neither is Queensport, and they had a ball. The idea that this even is peaceful just means that if you're looking for mindless violence, look to other events. Could somebody show up with no reason and stab everyone? Of course they could, but then they would ruin the fun for others. There can be drama without violence, you know.
Yet every QP ball is violent

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
This argument is poorly written first off. Having an event violent means nothing of mindless violence you just pulled that out of the blue, mindless violence I believe is against the rules as you need a actual reason for stabbing people. The rest of what you said I'm not sure really what to say other then, no

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Yet every QP ball is violent
how about we just let the matter lie. Are you organizing this event? No, you're not. The event runner wants it to be peaceful, and they're the one hosting the event, just let them make it peaceful. If you have a problem with them doing this, then make a thread about it, talk to others, just dont bring it up on this thread when the person who's running the show wants it to be peaceful.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Y'all don't need to be passive agressive and resort to misquoting people. We've taken it to staff and will sort the region/event issue.

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Yes, I do believe, if my memory serves me well, that Archbishop is busy on the Thursday and my mistake has been redeemed. The Ball d'Artois will be on Friday the 29th, unless there's a massive dropout rate from participants. (Also sowwi Cyber, I'll do my best to have you there next time)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Yes, I do believe, if my memory serves me well, that Archbishop is busy on the Thursday and my mistake has been redeemed. The Ball d'Artois will be on Friday the 29th, unless there's a massive dropout rate from participants. (Also sowwi Cyber, I'll do my best to have you there next time)
I might still be able to go, depends on the time my larp group is hosting their post-christmas party.