Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Crusade

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Kaiser Peter has laid his claim upon the Silver Crown as is his right as heir of Kaiser Charles. Kronprinz Edmund has called the banners in crusade against the heresy of the southern barbarians, the house of Fuvur and their witch king.

The army marches and will not rest until the lands of Amalfia are cleansed and hell is overflowing with the corpses of a hundred crying infidels.

Gott mit uns.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Edwin Starr would not be impressed.

Hi jes I am one of these Fuvurs

-K9

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

The army marches and will not rest until the lands of Amalfia are cleansed and hell is overflowing with the corpses of a hundred crying infidels.

Gott mit uns.

What do you mean the lands of Amalfia?

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Note - If you OOCly do not want to be involved in this war, anyone participating in the other side (Fuvur and vassals / allies) are welcome to surrender to an Anhald lord. If you do this, we won't involve you in the war, but you have to promise not to help either side until the war has concluded.

That doesn't mean avoid RP with Anhald or Fuvur, but nothing you do can be interpreted as helping in a war related way. I.E. leaking info, medical supplies, etc. We're only offering this so peaceful characters can avoid all participation in the fighting.