Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Crusade

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
amalfia our client state what should we do with is...hmmm lets have a crusade against it that well show them the ways of our german reich.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
no no we're having a crusade against fuvur for doing stuff in our borders

that border being amalfia

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
amalfia our client state what should we do with is...hmmm lets have a crusade against it that well show them the ways of our german reich.
what

one of the things discussed at our meeting was going on crusade to put delius back into power

we're pro-amalfia dude

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
isint he already in power plus how could you talk about putting delius in power when he got kidnapped!? hhmmmm.... lets make someone that got kidnapped a lord of a land that he already owns sure does make sense.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
isint he already in power plus how could you talk about putting delius in power when he got kidnapped!?
we didn't know he was still in power + we were gonna unkidnap him by murdering the kidnappers or by putting loyalists to delius in power

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
isint he already in power plus how could you talk about putting delius in power when he got kidnapped!? hhmmmm.... lets make someone that got kidnapped a lord of a land that he already owns sure does make sense.
yeah...I was at at the meeting so I know what you want.
Maybe have a legit conversation with the dudes who are trying to be respectful, instead of what you're doing.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
yeah...I was at at the meeting so I know what you want.
I don't have even the single tiniest piece of attention paid to this circumstance but I can tell you that you are sincerely being an ass right now, in full, obvious, public view, as well as showing yourself to have shown up to folks' planning events, whom you stand against, and have a clear, strange, OOC bias against.

For the sake of your own reputation, maybe stop?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Posting the same video twice in a week.

Gott does not mitt uns
Hey now, It was CyberChaosV2 who posted it the first time~ I just waited for the right moment to post, didn't know that moment was so soon.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Gott mitt uns will now become the propaganda against Anhald's war machine
I can only assume that they'll make it into a taunt by waving their mittens about.
(This is a joke. I am still not in this war)

Last edited: