Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PvP Lovers rejoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
This has happened for months. Why complain about something that causes less confusion.
As far as I can tell, if it were otherwise you'd need to create a new character every time you died. Don't knock the sisterhood, they save you a lot of trouble and time.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
This has happened for months. Why complain about something that causes less confusion.
I am not complaining about anything. And whats the idea of RP death if you actually return in a minute? Or whats the idea of epic RP battles, If you have nothing to lose if you die?

Spark

Broken
I think its something to do with the type of death you had or something about them only reviving you if you werent meant to die? Im not sure. Is there a thread about it?

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think its something to do with the type of death you had or something about them only reviving you if you werent meant to die? Im not sure. Is there a thread about it?
Check out Fitz's lore page, he details that the Immortal kings or the gods (I can't remember which) granted the sisterhood that power to bring back anyone who could be used in the fight against Queen Grief and the corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.