Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished QUESTS!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
*extremely jealous* So i won't be around for anywhere from a few days to a week due to something, and this it could be longer depending on some things, so, how long will he be around?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
He'll be around for as long as I can think of quests to make. So don't worry :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With the sorrows reset due in a couple of weeks, I've stopped setting up quests in the sorrows.
I'll continue setting them up in regions, when people offer me their region for it.
But the amount of quests my character can give out have greatly decreased for a while.
You can still finish the quests you were given.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Don't worry!
If the Packman disappears, Azgir offers you candy!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Good day, an important message to you all.
I'm shelving the Quests series and my Packman ALT account for the time being.

Explaining:
The quests series have been very successful and at the same time straining. I had a lot of players come up to me, familiar faces as well as unfamiliar ones. I've even spent up to 1,5 hours non stop several times to hand out quests as well as hand out rewards from finished quests. In time, the quests became more famous. Through doing this, I've inspired other people to do the same, among who are Sir Saltington and BoredBrit. It was an idea that needed to gain attention. I'm sure that people will carry on this idea, by setting out their own quests for their own roleplay groups.
I am not a staff member, so it's not my responsibility to give people something to do or create events.
As a player, it's my responsibility to keep a positive vibe on the server. I think I've achieved that and as a bonus gave people purpose and something to do.
Concluding:
I'm shelving my Packman character and putting the Quest series on a hold. <This means I'm not gone forever, but for now I am>
By doing so, I have more time to roleplay a character that I can develop and whose sole purpose is not merely to entertain others.
I've enjoyed it, and I will surely return once it's the holiday season for me again and I've got time aplenty.
The goal with the quest series is achieved: Test it, make it successful, inspire others to do the same.
I hope people will keep on making quests for others and name items from roleplays they've had, so we'll all have reasons to interact with one another.

Cheerio until further notice!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I was influenced by this as well and i was planning on something like this for my own group, is this okay? I am going to be a guild leader and i'd like to hand out quests for my followers.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I was influenced by this as well and i was planning on something like this for my own group, is this okay? I am going to be a guild leader and i'd like to hand out quests for my followers.
Yes defo! Go ahead and make quests, I'm glad I've been able to give this idea a shape for people to work with :)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
If you need help, I gotcha
Azgir the friendly Quest Ogre