Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"They wanted war so badly, well they can have war. I'll bring it to them."

Landir during an instance where his rage slipped from his control.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Like I said, his rage slipped. Currently, he's trying to fix what he messed up. ( I love this char so much. )
xD he's awesome!!

I just remember gathering recourses for the WE .. You know... For that boat trip that I hope nobody fires upon each other on........and then House Chat erupted into chaos and all I could distinguish was "BEARD HIT THE FAN!!! LANDIRS GOING HAM!!!!"

Just kinda went back to getting wool and told them to have fun with that.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
xD he's awesome!!

I just remember gathering recourses for the WE .. You know... For that boat trip that I hope nobody fires upon each other on........and then House Chat erupted into chaos and all I could distinguish was "BEARD HIT THE FAN!!! LANDIRS GOING HAM!!!!"

Just kinda went back to getting wool and told them to have fun with that.
I just found my new signature.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Rex: "See? We're having fun, aren't we? What a lovely talk this has been. Stop by my wall if you ever fancy a drink, it's not very for from Heaven's Reach."

Leorthor Ararodwen: "I think I'll pass."

Rex: "The wall is a sight to behold, second only to my face. But aye, I see why you don't want to visit. When you've already seen the greatest sight to behold, why bother with the second?"

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
"As long as we have humor the worls isn't such a dark place"

San talking to 2 greylings

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Goddamnit. They were discussing a love matter! And he asked her what her heart told her. She went blunt and said that it explained to her, that she didn't like -anyone- <_<

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Goddamnit. They were discussing a love matter! And he asked her what her heart told her. She went blunt and said that it explained to her, that she didn't like -anyone- <_<
Makes it even more fun ^.^

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Me and Ardy, discussing his daughter and lover, and the friendship between me and Ardy. I am worried that crap is going down, as I post this from the middle of the RP.
Ardy - "Friend? You're my brother, godsdamnit."
Me - "A brother bound in blood. I still have the scar. Perhaps our relationship, which began by spilling blood, will not end that way?"

EDIT - Crap is confirmed not going down.

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
"The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving. Right now, I don't know how to move.. or where to go."