Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Went something like this...
"I am Eammon, Lord of the Grey Isle, and I will never serve, apprentice or be an acolyte to any man again."
-
Former acolyte of Grey to Ezorel. @Archaeus Fronte

LoveyDovie101

I think I might like it here
Naelin: "I am not going to leave you and live my life fake smiling, pretending everything is alright and meet a guy I do not love, yet marry him anyway, and have a child with that man and leave the child alone to let them wonder what went wrong. I will not be like my mother."

I cried when I typed this, and I'm crying more because none of you know why. xD

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Naelin: "I am not going to leave you and live my life fake smiling, pretending everything is alright and meet a guy I do not love, yet marry him anyway, and have a child with that man and leave the child alone to let them wonder what went wrong. I will not be like my mother."

I cried when I typed this, and I'm crying more because none of you know why. xD
here you need diz :heart: :3

We need some of @mairinbaihn 's too

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
* he takes the note and stabs through it with an arrow. Once doing so he notches the arrow and pulls back on the drawstring hurtling the arrow through the night sky lodging itself in the dirt at the Huscarls and Solviegs feet. Tybalt then retreats into canopy of the trees.

It has written on it " you will pay for every dead Marr and every ashened building in Azerport. Their blood will be on your hands."